Out of body experiances are not out of mind

OOBEs are nothing more than lucid dreams. Not saying it isn't an awesome experience though.

OOBEs are nothing more than lucid dreams. Not saying it isn't an awesome experience though.

The only problem with that theory is explaining how people know what happened around them while they were dreaming.

Perhaps they are concious in another way entirley.

This could defeat those stupid near death experience stories "I saw my own body, I saw duh light!"

The only problem with that theory is explaining how people know what happened around them while they were dreaming.

Perhaps they are concious in another way entirley.
you're probably still unconsciously processing information through your other senses, like sound (most important), taste, smell etc. I was in London once with some friends, and I was asleep, but knew what my friends were saying about me because I'd sort of half-wake up when they mentioned my name.

They said I looked like the sloth from Ice Age :(.

what the shit i never had those experiences :(

also, ever have this?:

you're JUST about to go into that stage of deep sleep then all of the sudden you feel like this electric shock all throughout your body and you suddenly wake up...

or am i just crazy?

Your not crazy, you must just have a lot of static in your sheets lol.

About the gogles, that's really cool and to me a step to the future. To bad they wont be available to us for 50 years, then when they are, they will outsmart us and become evil robotic gogles and take over the world, just like a lot of things probably are. :p

Back