Paintball Mod?

Ive been playing digital paintball for awhile now, and will be awaiting (probably for a long time) for Mark Two. And the second line in Shens post, Bunkered Paintball, is no longer a mod and went to stand-alone so its basically Digital Paintball controlling the paintball mods.

That'd be fun, but in real life Paintball > Laser tag IMO... But Laser Tag is pocket change compared to the price of paintball :x

laser tag has cooler environments usually... multilevel places and all that, but they have game moderators and they're generally asshats.

Ennui said:
laser tag has cooler environments usually... multilevel places and all that, but they have game moderators and they're generally asshats.
Thats what i was thinking, it would be a pretty easy to make mod.

1 weapon, the laser thingy (that has different "pick ups".....you'll know what i mean if you've done laser tag)
Then you have the character models, red and green suit thingys.
And the maps would be real easy to make, they always have like an old warehouse with black painted stuff and U.V lighting and the like.

When you die you run back to the base to re activate.

Would be a good laugh.

Digital Paintball just doesn't have the movement or the graphics that a paintball game needs. I'll just cross my fingers for a good HL2 paintball mod.

Back