Paul Anderson and Uwe Boll

Lt. Drebin

Tank
Reaction score
We need to lead a goddamn army to have both Uwe Booolllllsss and Paul Anderson STOPPED. :frown:

Uwe Boll just makes bad movies from games that probobly should not be made into movies...House of the Dead----I'm looking at you. And now he takes Alone in the Dark into the pits of his existance....s-o-n-o-f-a-b-i-t-c-h. You probobly could do an Alone in the Dark movie...but good lord...why him...and he's somehow got his claws into BloodRayne.....

And Paul Anderson. OMG. I just saw AVP and......just wow. This guy couldn't get a sense of atmosphere if he litterally had his head in the clouds. This guy takes "MAKABLE" movies and SHITS on them. How many people here waited anxiously for AVP and were utterly disgusted by what this guy did to it??? Look what he did with Resident Evil.....it was so easy to make and he made it absolutly laughable. Wasn't even remotely scary. He turned it into a F'ing action movie. I'm never seeing another movie by Paul Anderson again. God help him if he does the next Alien movie as has been rumored....I won't see another Fox movie if that happens. He'll ruin that franchise worse than Clooney screwed Batman and he's not even acting in it....not that Alien Ressurection was anything special, but you get the point.

I don't blame these flaming turds of cinema all on these two HACKS as these studios need to take some more responsibility. If you're going to budget, why half-ass it?? Why?? $60 Million for AVP....thats sickening when you see the final product, and that doesn't include the $30 million spent on marketing. Studios need to be a little more insightful and see a little further into the future before they allow that much money to be fumbled around. This stuff happens way to often with very popular franchises and characters....it cheapens their image and that of the series.

Paul Anderson gives Paul Thomas Anderson (a brilliant director and writer) a bad name.

Yet, studios continue to give these schmucks more and more money to make bigger, crappier movies!

I agree it is a travesty.

But studios are only interested in making money. They don't care if it's a crap movie, as long as it sells, and that's why Uwe and Paul will continue to get jobs unfortunately.

StardogChampion said:
But studios are only interested in making money. They don't care if it's a crap movie, as long as it sells, and that's why Uwe and Paul will continue to get jobs unfortunately.

I don't think ANY of Uwe Boll's movies have done very well.

only good film paul anderson has made is event horizon which i personally think is amazing...its a film he won't revisit and make a special edition of either...

supposedley theres one in the works but that rumour has been floating around for about 2 years

only part of avp i hated was when the predator and the girl were running together...i was like OMFG U FAGGds2!

Doppelgofer said:
only good film paul anderson has made is event horizon which i personally think is amazing...its a film he won't revisit and make a special edition of either...

supposedley theres one in the works but that rumour has been floating around for about 2 years

Haha.....I liked that movie too. I thought I was the only one.

I forgot about Event Horizon and wasn't the first Mortal Kombat decent....I've never seen it. Good flicks, but these guys still need to stop getting money to make films.

I feel Uwe Ballssss is much worse, but both need to be stoped from ruining any more brilliant game franchises. Dicks.

Back