Payday!

AndyOdish

Reaction score
I hope valve don't release the game before 30th Sept, I've got a piss up to go to on Friday 26th Sept and can't afford the game until payday which is 30th Sept :).

Sorry if this is an unsuitable thread - I'm not normally a poster and I've got the Men Behaving Badly DVDs distracting me in the background!!
:cheers: Ayeeeee!

-------------------------
Andy

lol funds are not a problem as i had preorderd....................YESTERDAY! lol i always got a secret stash of $$ ready for jsut such an occasion, i usually have 1000$ in there, jsut incase of an emergency E3 near my house LOL, or PS3 ;)

I've had the money saved up ever since the beginning of summer. I pre-ordered the game July 29th, according to my receipt. :)

A release before 30th probably will be impossible. :) And i've already put away some money for HL2. I did that along time ago.

Same here..sometimes I think my wife-to-be wonders where my stash is..I can always afford new games/video cards..but she can't ever figure out why there is no food in my fridge.

I got a payday on the 30th. it will give me just enough money to buy my new vid card and hl2 all that day. plus either 40 1 dollar hookers, or 1 40 dollar hooker.

hehe, I got a payday the 23rd to! I love working for a company that only employs 2 people :)

What are the chances of it being released EARLY? Very slim I think.

jesus christ, 20 seconds and 2 replys!!
I'd normally get any games / DVDs off work the day it came in delivery (normally 2 days before release) but its scary with Half life 2 as I haven't heard a single thing off work (normally info would be on intranet or voice mailed to stores).

I want the collectors edition, I'd swap for dog for her right now......

Originally posted by AndyOdish
I hope valve don't release the game before 30th Sept, I've got a piss up to go to on Friday 26th Sept and can't afford the game until payday which is 30th Sept :).

Sorry if this is an unsuitable thread - I'm not normally a poster and I've got the Men Behaving Badly DVDs distracting me in the background!!
:cheers: Ayeeeee!

-------------------------
Andy

I think its a pretty safe bet we won't see it before Sept 30th...And yeah Men Behaving Badly is distracting and amazingly funny!!!!

Must admit Mjolnir, I never knew Harry Enfield used to play Neil Morrissey's part in Series 1 of Men Behaving Badly!

DVDs great, bought Series 1 -6 boxset yesterday, plus got my X files series 7 to get through afterwards.

I've kept 50$ aside just for this game... for a few months now... :)

I always have 50 bucks in a secret compartment in my wallet for emergencies... and this be an emergency

MrWhite, I have a secret compartment in my wallet for emergencies but I keep Durex in there.

Haha, I keep mine right beside my bed... I dont think I'll ever need them in a car or anyhting

And I use LifeStyles - Studded for her pleasure ;)

i have bad experiences with used Johnies and tissues in the drawer by the bed one minute and the next minute gone....

(turns out my mum went through my drawer and through them out.)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Originally posted by AndyOdish
i have bad experiences with used Johnies and tissues in the drawer by the bed one minute and the next minute gone....

(turns out my mum went through my drawer and through them out.)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Your mom is an idiot, no offense...

kids will have sex no matter what, condom or not...

infact if im ever a parent and I know my kid is having sex I will give him (if its a him) some condom cause I wouldnt want any grandkids, just yet

Well what if she found cocaine? its good parents do go through thier kids stuff... its bad when they take away stupid thing like condoms or various other stuff....

infact you should tell her to not throw them away unless she does infact want to have grandkids, cause there's no way of stopping you

Back