PC gamer (US) headlines IMO

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Guild Wars (http://www.guildwars.com/default.html) - lead software developers of warcraft III diablo ect. the good fellas from the now MS owned blizzard are working on a completely free MMORPG (no monthly anyway) and only a content chanrge for expansion type updates (regular ones are free!) it has click and play interface but plays with team tactics in an rpg way with enthralling story line :eek: ! :imu: :imu:

Full Spectrum Warrior: you DO NOT have a phisically simulated character and you command a team into various combat situations and fireteams (huge dissappointment for me)

Far Cry: 3/15/04

Republic Commando: its a ghost recon style tactical shooter set in the star wars universe talk about cross genre :D sweetarse

Lords of the Realm III : 2/14/04 (oh hell yes)

Everquest II, W of warcraft, city of heroes all delayed (didnt see that coming, big whoop)

Pandora Tomorrow: 3/25/04

ut2k4: 2/3/04

painkilller 3/10/04

SOLDNER 2-24-04

sims 2: 3-14-04

Joint operations: 2/14/04

wow, 04 is fecking loaded

anywho lookout for farcry guys and vamp masq. redemp on source coming '04

thats what I learned from me lovely pc gamer

headcrab, out

edit: most of these games can be googled no prob so look for there url's if something catches the eye

I don't need to look out for Far Cry. Should be playing it this month, I'm a beta tester.

Headcrab, could you resize your sig to 4 lines please?

yeah, il just ditch mah sig, prety much anyways FC looks amazeing... :naughty:

Guild Wars looks pretty sweet.. no monthly fee is a huge plus. Hopefully it'll be big and catch on, might get it if that happens..

Looking forward to WoW, that game is gonna rock.

babyheadcrab said:
Guild Wars (http://www.guildwars.com/default.html) - lead software developers of warcraft III diablo ect. the good fellas from the now MS owned blizzard are working on a completely free MMORPG (no monthly anyway) and only a content chanrge for expansion type updates (regular ones are free!) it has click and play interface but plays with team tactics in an rpg way with enthralling story line !

Full Spectrum Warrior: you DO NOT have a phisically simulated character and you command a team into various combat situations and fireteams (huge dissappointment for me)

Republic Commando: its a ghost recon style tactical shooter set in the star wars universe talk about cross genre sweetarse

Everquest II, W of warcraft, city of heroes all delayed (didnt see that coming, big whoop)

painkilller 3/10/04

SOLDNER 2-24-04

headcrab, out

edit: most of these games can be googled no prob so look for there url's if something catches the eye

I'm excited for FSW, you think it'll be a disapointment?

Pendragon said:
Me? No, I'm just incredibly leery of any release dates, given the tendency of developers to delay at the last minute. *cough* Valve *cough*

I was talking to Babyheadcrab.

Sorry for not quoting the post :D

You mean you didn't know that from the begining? It was always a 3rd person command game, you never take control of individual soldiers. I can't wait for FSW :D

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
Guild Wars (http://www.guildwars.com/default.html) - lead software developers of warcraft III diablo ect. the good fellas from the now MS owned blizzard are working on a completely free MMORPG (no monthly anyway) and only a content chanrge for expansion type updates (regular ones are free!) it has click and play interface but plays with team tactics in an rpg way with enthralling story line :eek: ! :imu: :imu:

Republic Commando: its a ghost recon style tactical shooter set in the star wars universe talk about cross genre :D sweetarse

painkilller 3/10/04

SOLDNER 2-24-04

headcrab, out

wow, the 1st post i haven't wanted to flame u for, thanks! :thumbs:

j/k bout the flame thing

im looking forward to farcry, and soldner. those others i will wait and see. then of course theres hl2 & d3.

Back