PC: HALF-LIFE 2 19 November 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Yep, I went around few well-respected websites and they all say November 19th 2003 ........ so I guess its not Spetember 30th after all :flame:

Half-Life 2 Nov.19

ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP.............WHEN ITS ON MY PC.......THEN THE GAME WILL BE OUT. TILL THEN, JUST SHUT UP!

After all the times I died, this is what happen?NO! It' not delayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!212@@@@@@@!!!!@12@!111
/me dies

havent you read the statements from valve itself, do your homework before you come on were with stupid threads.

Yall can kiss my ass hahahahha, I just wanted to **** with your heads morons, but I really cannot wait when on Spet 30th you realize that it has been delayed!

As taken from an interview with Valve's Doug Lombardi (posted on Cs-Nation, Sept 2, 2003)
C&G: Finally, obviously there's been a lot of talk about, and confusion surrounding, Half-Life 2's release date following statements from Vivendi. Can you confirm now whether you're still on track to hit the September 30 date?

Lombardi: The release date's unchanged.

Geez people..

Read my sig, you "OMG THEY CHANGED THE RELEASE DATE ON HL2 NEWBIE"

Hmmm - just (under an hour ago) recieved this from GAME where I have my pre-order

Your pre-order reference xxxxxxxxx/P

As you may already be aware, the UK release date for 'Half Life 2' has changed to Nov-2003.

Please don't worry, your order is still 'live' and will be despatched to you on the day prior to the revised release date, via your chosen method of shipping, unless you advise us to the contrary.

You will not be charged for your pre-order purchase until the order is despatched.

Thank you for using the GAME pre-order service.

Now - Game have been wrong before with HL2's release date - but if lots of retailers start chaning their minds then things dont look good do they?

I think we had better ignore what the people who are actually making the game tell us, and trust a 3rd party site. Good thinking.

oh, a joke. well then.

I should make a spoof web page that gives a random release date, from tommorow to the year 2040. :/

ffs, its out when its out.

retailers change their mind because they dont want to piss us off. If through all of this they kept saying Sept 30 Sept 30...then it didnt come out....we would be mighty pissed at them for the missinformation.

Their idea is to keep the blame off them. All the time. Even if it means going with the tinyest little crap rumor.

Until Valve say otherwise, the date is September 30th.

Closing this to make the pain go away....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back