PC IGN Max Payne 2 ragdoll physics video

I just downloaded the 5videos package from Gamershell, and i can say it's AWESOME.
I'm definitely looking forward this game.
Only 20 more days ;)

I didn't like the first Max, and probably won't like this on eeither. Past the flashy "money-shot" bullet time concept, lies a shallow, careless game.

Originally posted by RedHat Assassin
I didn't like the first Max, and probably won't like this on eeither. Past the flashy "money-shot" bullet time concept, lies a shallow, careless game.

How is it 'careless'?

Questions:

When is this coming out

and

Will MP2 have a level editor/sdk?

LOL, when i clicked the link a large pot leaf came up and i was like whoa cool. Then it said get the facts! and it provided a link. It was all anti-drug shit, man IGN is lame, letting the anti drug people advertise. The government realizes that kids who play video games often like to do so stoned. How else can you explain the video game Rez.

Originally posted by Tyl3n0L
I just downloaded the 5videos package from Gamershell, and i can say it's AWESOME.
I'm definitely looking forward this game.
Only 20 more days ;)

Linky?

Originally posted by richpull
LOL, when i clicked the link a large pot leaf came up and i was like whoa cool. Then it said get the facts! and it provided a link. It was all anti-drug shit, man IGN is lame, letting the anti drug people advertise. The government realizes that kids who play video games often like to do so stoned. How else can you explain the video game Rez.

Haha, same

I was like: "Woah, what happened to IGN?"

Originally posted by richpull

see my sig , change atheist to pothead.

ON topic now , Im now waiting for Max Payne2 , and Ive said this already but its such a shame that my first and most memorable experience with Havok2 physics will be MaxPayne2 and not the game I had been anticipating for so long. Video looks awsome.

Hmmm the wmv's from gamershell run really bad on my puter, any tips?

I've tried resizing the window but its still bad

Rockstar Games has released a set of no fewer than five movie trailers for Max Payne 2: the Fall of Max Payne, revealing more from the third-person shooter that is nearing completion at Remedy Entertainment. The five clips come in regular and very high resolutions, and four of them sport brief but explosive gameplay sequences while the fifth offers the first glimpse of the game's graphic novel, for a total running time of a bit over two minutes.

All 5 videos are zipped into 1 file:
Low res - 7.3 MB
High res - 70 MB

I haven't seen them myself, I'm in the middle of downloading it right now. I'll post my impressions later.

I downloaded the high res pack, i go to play the first one and its all jumpy and the sound plays fine all the way through but the picture is stuck on fading in. Then it catches up, freezes (the pic not the sound) and then it ends.

One thing is that Maxs voice , which I believe is by the same guy has changed a little :-/ It was perfect last time , its still close.

Back