PC Zone exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

digsy

Reaction score
In light of the comments made today, it must mean that this 'exclusive' that we are waiting for isn't going to be as spectacular as they might have us think. If PC Zone had any info regarding release dates then they wouldn't have posted news about Gabe's comment made today. The site features an article entitled "Half Life For 2005?"

Surely if they did know something exclusive then posting an article like this is a bad idea; by keeping the info to themselves and not making a big thing of Gabe's comment they could make it look like they knew all along, and indeed the forthcoming issue will be spectacular. Hell if they didn't say anything, people would pretty much assume that there's gonna be release date info.

Just seems silly to me that PC Zone would mention this Gabe comment today if they had the exclusive info. If they knew the release date why would they have posted this article?

I wouldn't hold your breath for this exclusive. I'm expecting screenshots, maybe even multiplayer info. But I am pretty much certain that PC Zone is most likely as much in the dark as we are.

Repeat after me:

IT'S NOT BEEN DELAYED UNTIL 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back