Periculum Update

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Less than a week after the mod was officially announced, already we've been sent an update from the Periculum mod. This week they'd like to show off some excellent concept art of their frighteningly dubbed, Baby Masher:[br]
[br]The mod is also looking for even more talent to join their ever growing team, here are the details:
  • 2 Dedicated Model Skinners (Must know UVW mapping. If not, we can appoint a UWV mapper)
  • 2 3d Modelers (Specifically someone who can model organics)
  • 4 Texture Artists (Must know Photo-manipulation)
Contact [email protected] if you are interested in the areas above.
You can find out more about this mod by visiting their website, their new forums or their modDB profile.

rocklegendfm99 said:
HOLY CRAP!!!
its a drawing
If you haven't got anything constructive to post, then kindly don't :)

EDIT: On another note, I'd be interested in seeing you do a better job.

It's a good improvement over last week's art, whew you got these ones to us fast. Keep up the pace. It also looks like the hand on that baby masher isn't as unusually large anymore.

Holy crap... all three of those pics scared the poop out of me.

As usual, evil dresses in leather. Can't wait to see this stuff modelled.

The art for this mod is kick ass nice job.

I love it.......ARGH!!!!... i think i'm going to have nightmares...

Brad is the soul Project Leader of Periculum. Based on his ideas for Periculum, he has been dubbed as the New HR Giger.

A bit of hype is fine, but really. I hope the prose on the website isn't indicative of the product itself, else they ought to be advertising for writers/editors as well as texture artists. The genre itself demands attention to that area, particularly if there is to be a large amount of dialogue / flavour text, which the mention of a novel seems to suggest.

The novel is already finished. THe whole story is finished. It just needs a clean sweep and a check for a publisher. We have a solid team and a base. We have been in development since last year. We don't live off of hype. We live off of our imagination.

The concept art looks good. These mod's just keep popping up.

yes thats a crazy monster, i likes it alot, can't waitto see it modeled, when ya'll gonna releae some models anyways?

Back