Pic of Gabe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigD

Reaction score
Anyone have a link to a pic of Gabe?
Just want to see, cause of all the dough boy jokes that goes around hahaha :)

He's fat but who cares? He led the people that created the best game ever in my opinion.

EDIT: spell check

no just wanted to see what he looks like in general thats all!

??

1 pic hes skinny..one pic hes really fat? Is that Gabe? I guess all the years of HL2 coding shows...

yeah, the skinny one was during hl1 development
find the pic of spitcodfry with him
that gives you an idea of his full figure

From my personal collection of Gabe pics:

Gabe laying the smackdown.

Attachments

• gabeownsyou.jpg
    gabeownsyou.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 501
Those are old pics guys, here's a before and after pic of Gabe Newel, he is 1000x larger now btw.

Attachments

• owange!!!!!.gif
    owange!!!!!.gif
    71 KB · Views: 432
Obesity is a major cause of disease. It is linked to cancer, heart disease and diabetes. It is a major cause of death in modern western countries (especially america). In addition fat people live shorter, less healthy lives.

They place a great burden on health system that is often payed by your taxes. They die earlier and on average earn less (hence pay less tax) than a normal weight person.

Also obesity is by far a choice. We all have different body sizes and you can be husky. That body shape is called an endomorph. However being obese is a lifestyle choice.

I regard it as disgusting, self serving and dangerous as smoking.

Its not ok to be fat. Most discrimination laws protect things like race, gender, religon, etc. BUT NOT OBESITY. Why? Becuase of all I have said above.

Its not ok to be fat. Stop it. Your costing me money. **** off.

Regardless. I think Gabe is cool. Its personality that matters in that respect. People who smoke can be cool to, but its NOT becuase they smoke.

Originally posted by Spacemonkey
Obesity is a major cause of disease. It is linked to cancer, heart disease and diabetes. It is a major cause of death in modern western countries (especially america). In addition fat people live shorter, less healthy lives.

They place a great burden on health system that is often payed by your taxes. They die earlier and on average earn less (hence pay less tax) than a normal weight person.

Also obesity is by far a choice. We all have different body sizes and you can be husky. That body shape is called an endomorph. However being obese is a lifestyle choice.

Its not ok to be fat. Most discrimination laws protect things like race, gender, religon, etc. BUT NOT OBESITY. Why? Becuase of all I have said above.

Regardless. I think Gabe is cool. Its personality that matters in that respect. People who smoke can be cool to, but its NOT becuase they smoke.

Gabe is not fat. He's just slightly overweight (which is OK for medical purposes).

Originally posted by Spacemonkey

;( So gabe and the rest of us fat people should burn in hell I see.

Originally posted by X-Bond 007
;( So gabe and the rest of us fat people should burn in hell I see.

If it helps you lose weight, then go for it :p.

Nah I am just saying, Obesity isnt cool. Gabe might be overweight, but there is more to him than that.

It happened to help create the greatest game of all time.

Originally posted by silent
I don't care cause he's a badass.

Hell yeah! He drives a BMW for God's sake. Thats 10x better then your goddamn car you n00bs.

"Also obesity is by far a choice"
To some extent it is a choice, unless you have a medical conditon.
If it wasnt we would see the same amount of fat people in all countries.
Im from Europe but Ive been living in North America (Canada) for about 2 years and man I'd never seen anything like it before I came here LOL :)

Not saying its wrong to be fat, i care not as long as your happy :)
Cheers!

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Hell yeah! He drives a BMW for God's sake. Thats 10x better then your goddamn car you n00bs.

My dad drives a Porche Boxter... hehe.

M5 is nice... Not as nice as Porche Boxter imo... Nomatter what anyone else says! :) bias little me!

I did a variation on the classic "Where's Waldo?" puzzle. Here you go ...

Where's Gabe Newell?

Attachments

• wheres_gabe.jpg
    wheres_gabe.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 392
lol, America is THE land of the FAT. Seriously, i havent seen as many fat people in any other country.

Get some exercise you lazy *****!!! :p (j/k)

Originally posted by Klarzak
lol, America is THE land of the FAT. Seriously, i havent seen as many fat people in any other country.

Get some exercise you lazy *****!!! :p (j/k)

Just to throw in some information to a pointless look and laugh thread.

It is a result of american culture. But its not so much they are lazy. The issue really resides in the fact that 25% of meals nowdays are not home cooked. Either restruants or takeaway. The problem is this food is less nutrious and fattier.

Hence the average caloritic intake of an american has increased.

Another facter is american being the richest country on earth. Properous countires are always fatter than poorer countires. In the 18th century england being fat was a sign of wealth. Hell even the ancient romans were fat.

And i have no idea what point i was trying to make so i think i will just stop here....

All those pictures of Gabe is lair! He is just bunch of 1 and 0 binary inside your computer.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
I did a variation on the classic "Where's Waldo?" puzzle. Here you go ...

Where's Gabe Newell?

i found gordon freeman :) wheres gabe?

Whats that thing above Gabe's ear in that pic where the guy in the glasses is checking him out?
Gabe=Robot made out of butter?

Yea, actually, Im prolly about the same size as Gabe. I know Im fat , trying to work on it. Point is, don't discredit the man's work because of his personal problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back