pic up antlions with the Ggun

head_crabs

Reaction score
i was on the beach killing antlions for fun and when i took out my gravity gun to try to lift some wood to use as a weapon, i picked up an antlion. it was the regular orange gravity gun. i shot the antlion around and was able to do it a few times. when i tryed it on other antlions it didnt work. did anyone else have thia happen to them

Yes actually :) I remember doing it by accident. Like you I tired other antlions and it didn't work :(

yep i should have kept it and shot it at another group of antlions. haha

did it happen to u with any onther things like headcrabs or something??? were were u when ut happened. for me it was right befor the big battle with the first antlion gaurd. or maybe befor but i remember i needed to make a bridge to cross the sand.

CreamOfetus said:
i just noticed you can blast headcrabs away with the alt fire.

It works great in Ravenholm when they're everywhere and you have your manipulator out.

and you can blast ant lions with the normal firing thing too. They blast back and flip on their backs

I also discovered that when an antlion is foot-pierced by a strider, and then dropped off it, it is also pickupable with the gravgun (found that out in HL2DM :p)

JiMmE!

OMGOMGOMG INTERPOL IS TEH ROCK!!!111

obstacle 1, pda, slow hands...pure brilliance

Q

Back