Pick a good weapon(in Half-Life 2)!

Go on,pick a few or one weapon you like(in Half-Life 2 ofcourse).

• Total voters
Hmmm....right.Theres too much weapons to put into this list!

Annabelle is Father Gregori's shotgun.You can only get it using the noclip cheat.Annabelle is a double barreled shotgun,for your info.

You can also get it in Gmod. 1 hit kill ftw.

I love the revolver and AR2.

i love the GG Annebelle AR2 crossbow and the magnum
and Capt Tenatious like EricAw said annebelle is a shot gun BUT it shoots magnum ammo

I think the 9mm handgun you get early on is probably thee best weapon of it's kind (small caliber pistol) in any video game.

Eric, stop making stupid poll threads.
Seriously. These have all been done before at least once.

Yes,I should stop making polls and threads and make replies to other threads and polls.

Pistol. It sounds cute.

I need to reskin it as a Companion Pistol.

What about fists? I used them to kill hunters. 10 sometimes 15 a day.

Pulse rifle, then annabelle and then the original alyx gun, which could turn into a full SMG and a sniper.

Excluding the gravity gun (which i always exclude from favourite weapons polls because of its sheer awesomeness) It has to be the SPAS-12. It's been good to me so many times (Ravenholm, Ep1 zombie bits, almost everywhere when im not using the GG) it has to win.

C-C-C-C-C-C-CROSSBOW

Sounded better in my head.

The shotgun.

A loyal durable companion only beaten by the companion cube in its ability to make you feel protected and never lonely when its in your hands.

Come Zombie, Combine, synth or antlion, the shotty comes through for you.

The magnum revolver is a nice sidearm, if all I could have was the shotty and magnum, I wouldn't complain.

Then the bugbait, simply because it was so fun throwing them at the NP guards and watching them flail before their position is overrun by antlions doing my bidding.

An army of loyal antlion minions is fairly fun.

Shotgun above all. Close quarter supremacy, a wide range of effectivity over long range; once downed 2 snowmen at the end of the hallway with a single shot. Glory, that is.

I picked every single one.

Because this topic = fail.

(sorry, had to be done before someone else did).

If I were to pick my favourite, it'd be the shotgun. Merely because it's so satisfying. The one I think to be most creative would be the Gravity gun. The one I believe most cowardly, the Bugbait. And the one most effective against flying vehicles, Rocket Launcher, and then the one most effective against groups, Grenades... I could just go on!

The question fails, it's just so open ended... and to be honest, I like them all. There isn't a fault in them, and there's always a time for any of them. But likewise, they're not all totally needed, they just add to the fun.

I could go through the whole game with just one weapon (with exceptions to ammo), and I'd do perfectly fine.

In fact... I think I should create an awards ceremony for the weapons of Half-Life 2...

"And first prize to anti-zombie weapons goes to the crowbar!"

"Oh, this was just so unexpected..." etc.

I find it satisfying to watch the combine get smacked against the wall from my shotty and just slump down on the ground into a bloody, and whatever color their armor is, pile of meat.

Back