Pics of your Rig?

FaultySanity

Reaction score
fug·ly
adj. fug·li·er, fug·li·est

Vulgar Slang. Very ugly.

[Shortening of f'ing ugly.]

How do you keep all the wires out of the way? Mine looks like a birds nest, personally I like the raidmax cases.

Looks like Giant384 has a Dell. All Dell's have that Green thing there.

I don't feel like taking new pics of my computer right now, so there is a pic in my sig.

It has blue lights on the inside and along the front as you can see. Nothing great, but I had fun putting it together :)

That big green thing acutally cools the processor VERY well. And its way way quiet too how they have it set up. I love my dell case. They are very easy to access and have those green sliders you can put on drives, so you can just pop them in and out.

MiccyNarc, I have the same case except in silver/black. I like it a lot. Very nice at cooling also.

jwilson02 said:
dude...wtf....an FX5200?...i would hardly call that a "Rig"

r u talking about mine or sanitys because that card is a 5700le and notice the damn dell has no agp slot

bryanf445..did you mean the heatsink on the 5900XT..
Well its an old Athlon XP heatsink with a 60mm coolermaster silent fan, Flashed with a custom bios, the highest clock so far, before artifacts appear is 480/850, not too bad from the defaults of 390/700, Even though the ram is 2.2ns it won't go higher, probably because i can't get the original memory heatsinks off, cos their bonded on.
Don't really fancy using a hair dryer to loosen the glue, or sticking the card in a bag and in the freezer overnight, like some people have done.

Dasparov... the monitor on the right hand side is the 14" monitor connected to my "smoothwall" hardware firewall. the monitor to the left of the Lian Li PC75 is my trusty, 5 year old, 19".
Beleive me this case is friggin' huge, much bigger than I thought it would be, its about 9 inches wide, 24 inches high and 24 inches long, Its one mammoth case, That every month or so, gets put into its original box (which is pretty big in itself) and transported to my local LAN for 12 hrs, God! I really need to invest in a shuttle or cube and a TFT.

oni_666 said:
bryanf445..did you mean the heatsink on the 5900XT..
Well its an old Athlon XP heatsink with a 60mm coolermaster silent fan, Flashed with a custom bios, the highest clock so far, before artifacts appear is 480/850, not too bad from the defaults of 390/700, Even though the ram is 2.2ns it won't go higher, probably because i can't get the original memory heatsinks off, cos their bonded on.
Don't really fancy using a hair dryer to loosen the glue, or sticking the card in a bag and in the freezer overnight, like some people have done.

Dasparov... the monitor on the right hand side is the 14" monitor connected to my "smoothwall" hardware firewall. the monitor to the left of the Lian Li PC75 is my trusty, 5 year old, 19".
Beleive me this case is friggin' huge, much bigger than I thought it would be, its about 9 inches wide, 24 inches high and 24 inches long, Its one mammoth case, That every month or so, gets put into its original box (which is pretty big in itself) and transported to my local LAN for 12 hrs, God! I really need to invest in a shuttle or cube and a TFT.

Yeah i know a guy with one :),

Whitezero i thought the under metal part of your desk was your computer when i looked at the first pic...i should've looked at the blue thing on the floor -_-

Whitezero i thought the under metal part of your desk was your computer when i looked at the first pic...i should've looked at the blue thing on the floor -_-

Nah, thats my other computer.
;)

Thats the only pic i did'nt open, the one with the Katana, bet anyone breaking into his house is gonna get a nice surprise.

oni_666 said:
Thats the only pic i did'nt open, the one with the Katana, bet anyone breaking into his house is gonna get a nice surprise.
Nah, I still have to get the blade sharpened (it's sort of sharp). However, the tip is pretty damn pointy, and could easily impale someone.
:devil:

Back