pictures of weapons?

Sui

Tank
Reaction score
im doing some drawing or rebel fighters / combine, and i need some pictures of the weapons they use. so i was wondering if anyone had a good link to the weapons, in a 3D view so i can see most of the weapon, not just the weapon in FPS mode? if anyone did that would be great. i tried to use HL model viewer, i thought maybe i could get a nice 3D model of the gun up.. but it only works with CS:S, when i try loading it up configured to HL2 is crashed.

yeah there was a hacked gameinfo.txt someplace in this forum that lets you view all the v_ and w_ half-life2 models (in fact every hl2 model). im not sure where it is but it works for me.

dru said:
yeah there was a hacked gameinfo.txt someplace in this forum that lets you view all the v_ and w_ half-life2 models (in fact every hl2 model). im not sure where it is but it works for me.

YES! i found that thread you mentioned and got it working. i tried before but i did it wrong. this is PERFECT! now i have ALL the referance pics i need! thanks a lot, it was you who inspired me to have another go at getting modelviewer to work :)

models and skinning forum, its the one saying "how to view HL2 models using SDK", you cant miss it :)

Back