Plan of Attack: Beta 2 released

A

Azlan

Plan of Attack is one of the most successful mods released so far at over 100,000 downloads. The new Beta includes a new official map, new weapons, new gameplay variants, international translations, and some crash fixes. This launch also includes ModStats, so once you start playing, you can view your stats online at www.modstats.com, which collects Plan of Attack player stats from all servers running PoA. [br]</br>You can view the entire changelog at: this thread.[br]</br>
To download Plan of Attack: Beta 2, click here.
[br]

[br]To visit their website, click here.

What the hell's going on with that guy's arm in the first screenshot???

Cuban4Hire said:
'LSD' mod extensions. that guy is melting. the walls are next.

seriously, the models need some work. looking forward to try the new beta though. I liked beta1 alright.

Cuban4Hire said:

looks like a skelaton problem. you need to add an extra joint into the forarm, to make it bend properly, cause cause your forarm consists of 2 bones to make it bend as it does.

Inside shots look great, but outdoor shots look too similar to hl1. i reakon thats jsut a limitation.

great progress though dudes, keep it up :D

Cuban4Hire said:

They use the CS:S animations or whatever. It happens in CS:S as well for both CT and T. Check it out for yourself.

i dont like the mapping style.. its too empty :|

Way off topic, just a little question directed at Dodo regarding his sig:

"(killzone 2 = the best game ever)"

You do realise that the killzone2 "footage" shown at E3 was a prerended video?

Remember, this is one of the first TCs out, so the team will be concentrating on the gameplay before they take full advantage of the Source engine. Up to now, mostly tweaks and maps with no new models, textures etc. have been released.

Back