Plan of Attack Beta 4 Media Release

Sui

Tank
Reaction score
The team working on Plan of Attack has released some tantalising screenshots of their upcoming Beta 4 release, in today's news post. The team have also revealed a ClanBase ladder tournament, which is good news for any clans who are itching for an extra challenge.[br]

[br]The Plan of Attack website, along with more media, can be found here, whilst any new clans interested in the ladder should sign up at ClanBase.

Looking good, I'll download it when it is released...and I don't remember having a rocket launcher when I played....

Looks good! I stoped playing after the beta2 release but im going to start playing this again when beta4 is released.

Awsome. Been playing since Beta 1 stages. Can't wait for an update.

Played beta 1 and didnt bother with the other updates.

would be batter if theyll take a digi camera and snap a few textures.....the current photoshop made textures suck.....
oh and it sems like they finelly decided to uses normal textures for the players...
all we need now is normal hand models, some better animations, and more polygons for the guns....
oh and flashlights, dont forget the flash lights!

Ive given every version out so far a go, and its probably just me but it doesnt hold my interest for very long. I dont think they are doing anything wrong particularly, Im just not very inspired by the game. Obviously they have a lot of fans who do like it, so they must be doing something right. I will, as ever, be taking a look at what the boys have been busy with, see if something in the new version grabs me.

Im still hoping for slightly higher quality maps and textures, I feel they have been a bit lacking up until now. The new soldiers look like they rock though compared to the old ones. Is there a release date for Beta4?

Boxy said:
Ive given every version out so far a go, and its probably just me but it doesnt hold my interest for very long.

It's not just you. Many people including myself find it boring. And I do agree with you about them not doing anything wrong in particular, I can't put my finger on what's wrong with it though...

I should try this sometime, but nothing has really caught my eye. I guess I'm just so sick of playing team games with idiot commanders, that I don't want to get burned again.

Its a pretty fun game to be honest, sure its still a WIP and could do with a graphical overhaul in places, but without people playing and giving feedback how are they to know what to improve?

jheaddon said:
Its a pretty fun game to be honest, sure its still a WIP and could do with a graphical overhaul in places, but without people playing and giving feedback how are they to know what to improve?

You have it right there.

SixThree said:
It's not just you. Many people including myself find it boring. And I do agree with you about them not doing anything wrong in particular, I can't put my finger on what's wrong with it though...
It feels like an alternate universe version of CS:S...

I had fun with the first beta for about...15minutes. It was a laugh until i discovered ownage with the pistols. Im surprised they havnt publicized any weapon balencing. IMO those screens are nothing new. Modern warfare mods are getting Stale, the artwork is unimpressive in a "grats, you can google image search an ak47 way". I consider is CS inspired cash in with some neat ideas and fairly ropey execution.

i was kinda skeptical on this mod, i played b2, but only for a bit- then just today figured id give b3 a go.

at first it was just meh, until we got a full fledged game going- it was quite fun. im sure i will load this mod up now and then for some alternate fun. heres to hoping that they have something to balance it out/make it interesting to hold ALL of our interest for a bit of time.

Back