Play music in CS:S

wassup

Reaction score
OK i know how u guys love stupid questions ;0)

is there a cd track command - i want to listen to music while playing even if it's of the HL DVD.

I would love to listen to mp3's of my HD is this possible without alt-tabing (would it F**k the sound if i used media player or winamp while playing?)

Cheers :farmer:

You can play music in winamp while playing games, people do it all the time. The best thing to do is get a media keyboard that has buttons on it, they can control winamp or windows media player. I have a logitech one and I got it because it was the cheapest keybaord I could find, didn't even want the media buttons. But I use them every day!

I use winamp, while playing and i turned on "global keys" so i have to press ctrl + right arrow to go to next track, and so on the only thing is it crouches in the game, but sometimes it could be a good thing :naughty:

-NonStopableForce

jmjneary said:
Winamp = GOD

negative, foobar2000 =god

winamp = hackers entry to your system.

and the best way is to get a seperate computer, i have 3 computers...one for msn one for music and the other for cs :)

urban said:
negative, foobar2000 =god

winamp = hackers entry to your system.

and the best way is to get a seperate computer, i have 3 computers...one for msn one for music and the other for cs :)

I had to register after I read your comment.

Are you serious!?! You have 3 computers - 1 for MSN, 1 for Music, and 1 for CS? Ok, I could buy maybe 1 for media, and 1 for gaming, but MSN!?!? Your credability has been shot.

maybe the other computers are shitty ones? Just a thought

My question is how can you play CS:S while listning to the music? Gunshot sounds and footwalk sounds give you clues where the enemies are coming from and where they are shooting at you.

Our servers have muisc you can listen to while playing

House of God 24/7 Office - 67.18.51.123:27015 (Source 30 players)

House of God 24/7 Dust/2 - 67.18.51.125:27015 (Source 24 players)

House of God 24/7 Aztec - 69.93.227.6:27015 (Source 30 players)

House of God Team Deathmatch - 69.93.227.7:27015 (HL2 14 players)

Even easier and u dont have to listen t crappy server music , jsut do this :! open up winamp open your mp3's u want to play or cd etc ,s etup global hotkeys that work in gamne likt ctrl+alt+pgup for next song etc :D

-yeah winamp is sweet but i may swap because of the fact that some versions can be hacked.
-Why would you run MSN on the other computer - dont you have to swap keyboards all the time?
-Yeah i have a logitech keybord with all the extra (stupid) buttons.
I'll give one of the other players a go and post what i think ;0)

Back