Please let someone know this song I made Breen sing!!!

hehe funny...

I'd find better hosting if I were you though, because geocities will die soon

Lol, that music drives me insane. Very funny. :LOL:

500 posts. :afro:

Catchy jingle; there aren't too many around in (American) commercials nowadays.

Perhaps, in a later revision, you could have Breen (or any other guy; Eli looks like a good fit) do the "manuh manuh"s, and have background singers (possibly women, like Alyx, Mossman, and the female City 17 citizens) do the "doo doo"s?

HAHAHAHAHHA!! LOL! NEED MORE! NEED MORE! One of the most funniest things I've ever sawn/heard. And that music just makes me crazy. Btw, I scanned it for viruses just incase, srry that I didnt trust you. :)

I just learned how to do it, it's hard but not. Really it's jsut time consuming. The first one I made I picked on my friend and had the Gman say "You have big boobs". It scared her, she never had a Gman say that to her. I'll come up with MUCH more since I'm on spring break this week.

Oh my god, that was great! The best song ever too, but you have to do the full thing now!

And could you tell me/us how do you do this? Just basically.

I watched these videos I downloaded of a tutorial...took me FOREVER to finally get it all to work. The file is too big for me to upload, ill do a search cause I think I found the tutorial on how to do it here.

I can't access the website...it says Data Transfer was exceeded...

That's actually really funny!

Definitely get someone else to do the 'doo doo doos' though! More, we want more!!!

lol, that got me a laugh, but so far the best one is "Still Seeing Breen"

That video was badass imo

Well of course that Still Seeing Breen was GREAT. I was very impressed with the cut scenes and just everything. I still have to learn how to time the models in a map cause then I'd make one.

hehe that was funny :)
yeah i think we should have a music video contest...assuming of course, that pple know how to do it :E

Isn't that a Muppets Show song?

EDIT: I just looked it up, it is.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT
I DOWNLOADED THE TUTORIAL WITH THE ITALIEN GUY AND WELCOME TO MY WORLD I DO AS HE SAYS BUT WHEN I REDO EXTRATION IT DOEST WORK AND IT DOEST RECOCNISE WHAT IMSAYING WHY????
IT LOOKS QUITE EASY JUST TAKES A LITTLE TIME TO DO THATS ALL :flame:

Yea it doesnt work for me too
so i click off on the side of the box, RIGHT click on the word and click like "add phoneme" thing when the menu pops up. Then I click the weird code it has to make the mouth move. It's kinda tricky.

Back