Please?

Listen to my god darn radio show
www.viberadio.fm
Saturdays - 11am till Noon GMT

I know this thread will get deleted but frig it

what kind of music do you play? or is it a talk show and you'll be discussing the military-industrial complex as it pertains to the new world order which is in a static state due to the global economic slump? ...or is it a show on girly things like shoes and boy's wee wees

also you need to podcast that shit, more people will listen that way

I wanna say no, just becouse...

Also what Stern said.

no.1) Whats a podcast?
no.2) And its a general radio show, you request music and I'll play it for you, give you a shout out and maybe do something stupid inbetween

A podcast is when you record a show and then distribute it over the internet/on iTunes (so people can listen to it on their 'pods').

I'm fine with this thread; I already advertise my own show on these forums so I can't talk.

haha sulk...listening now. You do a good job imo and the British accent never hurts. :)

no can do, I think we're 6 hours behind you; different timezones means Stern is sleeping at that time

also can you play dueling banjos? ..it'd help if you said the occasional "SUIIIIII" during the song

Well I'm not sure how I could make it into a podcast, and you need to listen to it live or else I'll get no requests and then it would be one pretty boring show. :\

Well I'm not sure how I could make it into a podcast, and you need to listen to it live or else I'll get no requests and then it would be one pretty boring show. :\

just record the show, put on internet and you're done. also you could have listeners email their requests

can you dedicate a song to me?

i'll listen every day if you do. Also, I will do things sexually to you.

We could make requests beforehand in this thread, or pm.

Ummm....okay, but use your real names or else everyone will think I'm weird playing songs for people called 'Eejit or Tyguy.
And I play all requests as long as we have them, so you'd better listen

Pressure drop - Toots and the maytals. Play it now. shout out to Rizzo.

But I won't listen. Just becouse.

can you dedicate a song to me?

suggestions fpr appropriate songs for Tyguy:

"Crazy" -Patsy Kline
"19th Nervous Breakdown" - The Rolling Stones
"21st Century Schizoid Man " - King Crimson
"A Boy and His Machine Gun" - Matthew Good Band
"Am I Going Insane" - Black Sabbath
"Brain Damage" - Pink Floyd
"Bi-Polar Bear" - Stone Temple Pilots

;)

Pressure drop - Toots and the maytals. Play it now. shout out to Rizzo.

But I won't listen. Just becouse.

I'll play it for you cuz the maytals = awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eATaV2umnEs

You do that Stern. But damn it I wont listen! Just becouse...

I just did. But thanks anyway.

suggestions for appropriate songs for Tyguy:

"Crazy" -Patsy Kline
"19th Nervous Breakdown" - The Rolling Stones
"21st Century Schizoid Man " - King Crimson
"A Boy and His Machine Gun" - Matthew Good Band
"Am I Going Insane" - Black Sabbath
"Brain Damage" - Pink Floyd
"Bi-Polar Bear" - Stone Temple Pilots

so im a crazy 21st century schizoid boy with brain damage...and I'm a bear.

There's no way i could use a machine gun with bear paws by the way, now I know you're lying!

so im a crazy 21st century schizoid boy with brain damage...and I'm a bear.

There's no way i could use a machine gun with bear paws by the way, now I know you're lying!

it works for this guy

bear-gun-demotivational-poster.jpg

Can't... Im working. But I totally whould if I could you know.

I'd like to make a request for Aryan Terrorism - Our Banner Swastika! if you have it, please.

Egalitarian - Jah Time

Big up my mom(Sue), dad(Gareth), sisters(Laura, Sophie, Elise) and brother(Alex). You can also big up my two sisters who, I think have no clue of my existence. Which is great as I can't afford buying presents for any more people.

:lol

Alice Cooper - Space Pirates
Shout out to my brothers Alex, and Gabe, and son Nathan but especially to my dad, Chris.

I don't even bother asking her anymore.

sexual assualt is the quickest way to a woman's heart

Shout out to Joey: CAKE Long Line of Cars

I'd listen but I have a great feeling that the music you're going to play/get requested is going to suck. Thus, I'll just turn my top 100 billboards for the years of 1970-1989 on.

You listen to my show. Then I'll think about listening to your show.

I don't have a show.

Just a shame it's a charity radio, heh.

Can't even afford a website :{D

Cam

Ian Brown - Keep What Ya Got

Good Luck! :thumbs:

Ohhhh, Look, my name's Gemma, I care about how people will judge me if I call someone Zombieturtle01 or ZT. PFt, this is a SCAM.

Back