Plz welome me into the group I'm new

Gamehawk

Reaction score
Hi ya guys, im a new member to the forums. Don't worry I'm not a n00b, I'm ususally found on the Garry's Mod forums. So everyone say hi to me. Also you can refer to me a Bojangles if you want to. ;)

MR Bojaaaangles! Hey i remember u from a garrys mod server u kept removing my stuff! Curse u! welcome to the forums btw!

u r right hazard picture next to the name is very funny :D but i dont know if killing a single man can bring peace to the world. i dont want to offend anybody, it is only imho. i can understand if u hate that man and wish to kill him and his followers. he has made very bad karma. :/

jackal ffs stop that horseshit! ur givin me nightmares! ;) (no seriously ur disturbing my preeeciousssss sleep)

why didn't you make ur name bojangles. instead of gamehawk. anyway welcome gl hf dd sh

Gamehawk said:
Don't worry I'm not a n00b, I'm ususally found on the Garry's Mod forums.
Hehehehehe. I find this incredibly funny.

Umm I hope that doesn't offend anyone.

Welcome to the forums of HL2.net. If you leave in less than a year, you will not be considered a veteran and therefor will never have fun on here. So might as well stay or this is just a big waste of your time :)

All the cool people complain that there is no OICW or Hydra in the game and always play the classic 'u r gay ROFLASOGODGO' card.

:|

Danimal said:
All the cool people complain that there is no OICW or Hydra in the game and always play the classic 'u r gay ROFLASOGODGO' card.

:|

oh...

that explains why i'm not cool.... :(

cause i don't know what a hydra is or what "ROFL" meant until a few days ago. :(

You're also uncool for getting me 2 warning points :p

But anyway, I would like to personally welcome Gamehawk to these fourms (Even though this thread is a tad bit old)

Gamehawk said:
Hi ya guys, im a new member to the forums. Don't worry I'm not a n00b, I'm ususally found on the Garry's Mod forums. So everyone say hi to me. Also you can refer to me a Bojangles if you want to. ;)

Hiya Im New 2 so...lol

Danimal said:
You're also uncool for getting me 2 warning points :p

But anyway, I would like to personally welcome Gamehawk to these fourms (Even though this thread is a tad bit old)

i got you 2 warning points? edit: i know now...

but anyway, as Zerimski said, I got you the moderator job..

hehe.

Hello and welcome!
Subliminal Messaging: Join the PRA

Back