(Poll) Favourite Gun?

Favourite Gun?

• Total voters
Mr-Fusion said:
Oh for ****s sake......

Hahahah, take cover, incoming!!!

*Rafa 5.0 watches on as flames start pouring down* :flame: :flame: :flame:

Guass Gun + Crossbow combo = GODLIKE!

didnt vote for grav gun this time cuz i felt like voting for a GUN. i chose the magnum!
Its just so powerful and it just seems so badass.

Shuzer said:
USP Match, kthx
its a good model, but the skin on it just doesn't have nearly enough detail, especially compared to other guns like the magnum or the spas12.

Rocketman9mm said:
its a good model, but the skin on it just doesn't have nearly enough detail, especially compared to other guns like the magnum or the spas12.

The sound makes the gun for me :)

The Manipulator for all of the fun we'll have trying to make Combine have the worst deaths ever.

Shuzer said:
The sound makes the gun for me :)

ah. well I'm a gun nut so i LOVE it when they bother to make very realistic weapons (if they are supposed to be real weapons not stuff like the grav gun) and the USP has virtually no detail on the slide. its not even the right color. USP's come in blued or bi-tone stainless steel that is much more reflective (like the .357) not matt-white that it has. there's also no imprinting of the name of the weapon or companiy or calibre on it, nore is their any grip ridges rear of the ejection port. Also, the rails of the gun are off a bit (where the slide moves along the frame). And in the anims, the slide locks forward on its own, with no pulling on the slide or depressing of the slide stop. I know this is jsut nit picking, but its why its not that fantastic a model to me.

I hope custom weapons will soon be made for the guns. There's a custom USP for CS that I'd love to replace the hl2 sp one with.

Magnum!.........AND spas!.........AND pink crowbar(to bad theyr not including it :( )

is it just me or do the sounds for the guns seem... tempting. i really want to shoot them! ESPECIALLY TEH USP!1!!1

Headcrab Cakes we already have a member called crabcakes. Register with a new name as your one is basically a ripoff.

Just thought i'd give you a heads up.

I love the MP7 and USP Match. Nice, modern weaponry. (Well, at least the MP7 is.)

H&K rock my gun world, yo. :thumbs:

but...but...but...i thought my name was ingenious!

i'm sure he won't mind, but i will change it if he wants me to

USP match, because Im a pistol freak.
although the model/skin could do with work

I like the gun that shoots finished copies of HL2...But I suppose you people don't give a damn.

I voted the manipulator, but now I'm thinking that the mp7 is gunna be my favorite, then when I'm out of ammo, its straight to the .357

i vote manipulator. can you use it to pick up people? i want to pick up live combine soldiers and toss them off cliffs like i did in jedi academy :naughty:

Why are they checkboxes... Is it just me or no... I can click everyone at the same time...

I voted all of them.. BECAUSE I CAN!!

vegeta897 said:
Why are they checkboxes... Is it just me or no... I can click everyone at the same time...

I voted all of them.. BECAUSE I CAN!!
lol ^^ :eek:

Back