Pope John Paul II dies in Vatican

Tis sad but he was pretty old and it's been coming for awhile.
All CNN has been on TV is Pope Near Death and I'm pretty sure it would have stayed like that until his death.
But yeah, boo erns.

I envy him. (if you know what I mean) 110% chance to go to heaven. I'd like that...

WaterMelon34 said:
I envy him. (if you know what I mean) 110% chance to go to heaven. I'd like that...

doesn;t jealously lower ur chance to go to heaven? :naughty:

because as far as we know, he worked for earth's spiritual well-being and peace and gave his life to God

Wether you believe in it or not religiously... You've got to admire and respect the pope for doing so much on his belief, he has just as much proof as us about God other than what he thinks and to do so much in your life on that faith... you've got to be a strong character. What a dude.

Ikerous said:
Yea :( The pope gets all the hot chicks

Hot chicks who go to heaven are probably boring anyway. Now Hell, that's where the interesting people are.

not just the catholics, everyone. Anyone who respected him.

BTW. I'm Polish :D

All right, you can line up to touch me..

I reckon they put him out his misery in the end, either with drugs or the old skool pillow technique. He had nearly every disease possible at the time, it would have been better. But RIP pope, you were a good pope. I loved his popemobile, 4 inches of bullet proof plexiglass surrounded it, theres faith in action :rolleyes:

WaterMelon34 said:
not just the catholics, everyone. Anyone who respected him.

BTW. I'm Polish :D

All right, you can line up to touch me..

How come you live in Canada? Emigrated?

Ja tez jestem z Polski :)

WaterMelon34 said:
He STILL got shot though. Or was that before the popemobile?

It was the reason for the popemobile, yes.

stinger.aim92 said:
How come you live in Canada? Emigrated?

Ja tez jestem z Polski :)

Yes, I unsuccessfully immigrated to North America. But my parents say it's better than waking up to people running and yelling "PANZERFAUST!" and hearing explosions here and there. lol.

Are you immigrated into North America? If you are I bet you live in Chicago.

lmao, they could have thought of a better name than popemobile huh? It's almost like it's supposed to be funny.

dart321 said:
lmao, they could have thought of a better name than popemobile huh? It's almost like it's supposed to be funny.
:LOL: That brings back memories of watching Family Guy.

R.I.P Pope... Now, I can no longer use my 'pope tarts' joke.

Dudes, it might be the end of the world! A prophet said that the end of world will happen when a pope from eastern Europe dies and is replaced by a black pope! There are three candidates for the next pope and one of them is black. Now, I REALLY don't want to seem racist... And I'm not saying the black pope will be a bad one, it's just that, a prophet said that when a black pope is elected after the pope from eastern Europe dies it will happen. I forgot the name of the prophet though... It was a female and that's all I can remember.

WaterMelon34 said:
Dudes, it might be the end of the world! A prophet said that the end of world will happen when a pope from eastern Europe dies and is replaced by a black pope! There are three candidates for the next pope and one of them is black. Now, I REALLY don't want to seem racist... And I'm not saying the black pope will be a bad one, it's just that, a prophet said that when a black pope is elected after the pope from eastern Europe dies it will happen. I forgot the name of the prophet though... It was a female and that's all I can remember.

"You talk to much, its a problem"

Why is everybody saying he was a good pope?
- He was against homosexuality
- He was against women playing a bigger role in the church
- He was against condoms and therefore causing an AIDS-genocide in Africa
That's not a good person. I guess the Pope had a nasty surprise last night when he thought he was going to pass through the Pearly Gates, and in stead found himself in a darker, warmer place that is run by a red guy with horns .....

Yeah exactly those qualities made him a good pope, he is catholic and catholics believe in those sort of things. So for a catholic he is a pretty good one

First God is against homosexuality thats why, an he being a follower of God's commands does so. Women in churches doesnt have that much tendency to be strong because women have alot of obstacles they face both natural and man-made. Women are alot more affectionate, and affection makes judgment and will power a lot more harder because women are by nature the nurturing type it affects their focus. And the AIDS part is silly, do you even know what you're talking about? He is against condoms because he was after man's self-control, his discipline, the morality inside him. The usage of condoms is cheating your way out of it.

Anoma|ous said:
Women are alot more affectionate, and affection makes judgment and will power a lot more harder because women are by nature the nurturing type it affects their focus.

Riiight... females cant focus because they're affectionate...

Females would most likely be able to focus on things better than males because of the multitasking ability that is lacking in a male brain.

That idea of yours is rubbish.

Anoma|ous said:
There you said it "multitasking ability".

Yeah.. studies show that males can only concentrate on one thing at a time, being more succeptable to distraction etc.

Your point on focus is exactly the opposite in reality.

bliink said:
Yeah.. studies show that males can only concentrate on one thing at a time, being more succeptable to distraction etc.

Your point on focus is exactly the opposite in reality.
Bah it's a load of crap....

Some guys can multi-task...If you notice they didn't study all the males in the world.

Tr0n said:
Bah it's a load of crap....

Some guys can multi-task...If you notice they didn't study all the males in the world.

So if theres an exception to the rule that makes it ok for guys to be in the church, how come women are kept out?

bliink said:
So if theres an exception to the rule that makes it ok for guys to be in the church, how come women are kept out?
Because those cardinal dudes are dumbasses.

I think they should allow women in, but it's just a male we know everything type of thing I guess.

Tr0n said:
Because those cardinal dudes are dumbasses.

I think they should allow women in, but it's just a male we know everything type of thing I guess.

hehe :D

Why is it opposite to reality? All im saying is that women in general take care of children, and if women would lead churches the rule is that women should council women and men with other men because of emotional purposes. I recommend you read the Bible and psychology books. Its there. If you're a woman then no offense but can you led a church without the feeling of being insubordinated by male members or even fellow women? Does it not affect your leadership?

Anoma|ous said:
All im saying is that women in general take care of children, and if women would lead churches the rule is that women should council women and men with other men because of emotional purposes.

Currently, you have men counselling women and men; I don't see why women couldnt counsel women and men

Anoma|ous said:
I recommend you read the Bible

Because thats based on academic fact [/sarcasm]

Anoma|ous said:
If you're a woman then no offense but can you led a church without the feeling of being insubordinated by male members or even fellow women? Does it not affect your leadership?

I could lead as well as any man. the only thing getting in the way would be the establishment trying to stop me- which is the root problem that you're seemingly defending.

Back