Porche GT2 (WIP) 50% complete

IchI

Reaction score
yo, after my audi TT somone said they liked the gt2 better. So i modelled the older version of it. Its actually quiet a nice car. I dunno if I make it look good or not. But I supose we will have to see :p

gt2_beta1.jpg

gt2_beta2.jpg

gt2_beta3.jpg

gt2_beta4.jpg

so....anyway what u think?

its about 7-8k triangles and hasn;t got an underbelly or interia.

The model isn't actually for anything. Unless anyone wants my skills or just wants my model.... as long as I get credit I really not bothered because I only model for fun anyway.

ooo very nice! You are getting better and better IchI :D

lmfao i only been modelling about 3 mounths now.

drooling drooling drooling! dear god get me a towel!!!!

[edit]im sorry, but this model looks totally pimp.

I realise they are probobly just place holders....

but looking at it again the exhaust look nothing like the real car.

We are a racing modification looking for more modelers, if you're interested, please go here and if you are, please email me here

-EclipseRS

Ichi is a mod leader i do believe.

intro_foto1.jpg

@crabs, as in how they pop out inthe model? it wouldn't be too hard to cut it off shorter.

ye the model isn't actually finished. If u notice there is no door handles etc.... will proberly do them when I get home tonight. Atm I am at six form just chilling. Ow and aboutme been a mod leader. I was gunna start my own mod but i never got any real feedback from about 4 ideas I made. I would proberly think about starting one if there was a good programmer who was dedicated and we could start getting ideas across atm. ut atm I am just a mapper for CO:IN www.opcoin.net If u wanna start a mod just msn me [email protected] or maybe u might just want help with an idea.

About your racing mod. Tbh I don't see the point in making a racing mod for hl2. Why not just use a racing engine? at the end of the day about 0.00001% of mods ever get popular so u can;t really expect people to play it. Its been 4 years and only 3 mods have come close to cs with about 500 dedicated servers. Compared to the 20,000 cs servers. So at the end of the day ifu areusing the hl2 engine to make a racing mod to be popular u are going about it the wrong way. Anyway prob talk to yall when I get home.

Back