Portal Modification

A

Amadeus101st

I'm an amateur mapper who is going to begin production on a full scale modification for Portal.

I am looking for a team of dedicated, experienced artists and coders in order to create a game that can rival Portal. Members must be ambitious, talented, and able to work with a structured team environment.

I am in need of...
Mappers
Texture Artists
Sound Artists
Modelers
Animators
Concept Artists

Past work is necessary.

Most importantly I am in need of a coder who understands the source engine and would be able to create a new gameplay mechanic that has yet to be seen in Portal or any of the maps that have been released. This mechanic will remain a secret until the first media release.

My email address is [email protected]

Let me know if you are interested in helping with the production of the mod. Work with the mappers cannot commence until the engine is fully prepared with the necessary accommodations of the gameplay.

I would like to see mechs and time travel involved with portals.

I would like to see mechs and time travel involved with portals.

Do you know how hard portalling through space is? Let alone portalling through time! I don't think that would be the best idea...

Maybe not the time thing but maybe adding more abstract stuff would be cool, and also portal based weaponry.

Back