post a pic of ur hl2 theme desktop

already one of these threads, btw wrong section of the forum ?

ktimekiller said:
um, its about hl2?

yeah well I tought it would fit better in of topic or something. its not actually about the game... but hey thats just me :E

I want your skin! (now i mean comp skin hehe) can u give it 2 me or where can i find it?

B3@$T said:
I want your skin! (now i mean comp skin hehe) can u give it 2 me or where can i find it?
well, i use style xp, but its only free for a month, and i got a regist key, so... ya..... and i got my own boot up, and logon screen, both hl2 theme

scatr99 said:
why is there a shortcut to homeworld 2 and then another shortcut to that right below it?
um, i am using a no cd crack, so i made a back up,

on ur keyboard, there is a button above insert called print scr press it, then go to paint, and hold ctrl then v

Oh yeah thanks.
My HL pics (desktop pic)

This has a few pics on it, some of which is when i make the Ichthyosaur fly, pretty cool huh.
I'm not sure if you can view them though as you may have to join the group I don't know. Tell me if it don't work.

kiwii said:
already one of these threads, btw wrong section of the forum ?

who gives a shit about what section of the forum its in? whats the big deal??? if it has anything to do with half life 2 then it can go anywhere

My desktop

I made that background and posted it in the forums here before too. I have a few other if anyone would like to see.

Nick1814 said:
who gives a shit about what section of the forum its in? whats the big deal??? if it has anything to do with half life 2 then it can go anywhere

The mods would like to have a word with you. Next time, please don't be so ignorant; you should have noticed that there are many sub-forums that each deal with Half-Life 2 in a different way. This helps keep information/discussions organized.

Nick1814 said:

well if i wanted to see hl 2 desktops i would go to the art section or off topic....

K, here's mine. You might have seen it in the art section.

http://img48.exs.cx/img48/9530/Mydesk.jpg

(also...I noticed that after I said something about Image Shack everyone started using it. I wonder if I'm responcible for getting the word out on it :) .... or it just got popular at the same time :| )

Um.....thanks?

The picture is something I took wile at the El Toro air base, those were the towers for the flight controle tower, as seen in the reflection of a big pool of water, with junk in it. I just photoshoped the stider in there, it was way more complicated then you'd think. (especialy since I put in some details that you probably wouldn't even notice, like how it is behind the fence)

Don't you think that picture would have been seen before?

No it isn't in game. Its in life. And photoshop.

I'm making another one right now.

I'll put up another that I made too. I'm betting that not too many people check out the art forum much so you wouldn't have seen it.

ktimekiller said:
aww, so ur saying it aint ingame?

What is it with you people and not being able to tell the difference between the virtual and the real?

Like that half-life 2 article comparing photographs with the game, and a load of people thought they where all in-game shots.

Seriously, that's just worrying.

Hey where can i download that Hl2 themes for my XP home computer?

Back