post here IF ONLY u wanna play with hl2.net tag

ktimekiller

Companion Cube
Reaction score
plz dontp ost, ohh yaa, or usless stuff, only post the tag and ur name like this

[HL2.NET]Ktimekiller reportin for duties

[hl2.net]Dalamari reportin' for bad english enfluenced by MTV.

Im in, ull see me playing as [HL2.NET]B3@$T

I guess I will... erm [HL2.net] Rico?

[HL2.net]EC reporting for duty, sir.

I'll be [HL2.NET]SexyMan48........ well, no... I'll still be OCybrManO... but I didn't want to follow the pattern.

I think you should post the IP(s) in here, for those who don't want to find them, or can't remember where they are. (Like me :) )

I might not be playing as much CS:S as I had planned. I just got into a beta test for a MMORPG yesterday morning (more details later) but I just started downloading the files. Well, unless it sucks donkey testicles... then I'll just play CS:S full-time.

EDIT: Whoa, at 27% the installer says it has already downloaded 2GB. That would make the whole thing over 7GB.

EDIT 2: Take the 6th grader fighting into PMs, please.

I REALLY wish I was an admin right now ;)

Anyway, I guess I'll use the tag.

[HL2.net] Dragoon

lmao oh god pelase my side, i cant stop laughing! omg someone hold my side my guts are gonna fall out lol omg lmao!

dude you've got anger issues. This is becoming less funny, you need help.

O who am i kidding, im still rolling around lol god the angrier you get the funnier it is lol!!!

ktimekiller= around 11 years old
dr-x= ur prolly older, 14

ktimekiller, you should be banned.........for the DOUBLE POST!
okay that was dumb, nm
but still Dr-X, dont post insults about the thread inside the thread, if u dont like it dont read it.

if you hadnt replied to him in the first place you wouldent be fighting. think about that for a minute.

but really, watch what u post. i had a post count 500, and i make one thread in the GOT about it, and they took my count away, pretty much for no reason. the mods are a little strict for some reason, so watch out

ktimekiller, you can always IGNORE IT, go play with your erector set or something. And Dr-X I'm sure you can go and play "hide the banana with daddy" instead of bothering us all.

im srry for mods that are watching or going to be watching, but i was so angry when this guy comes in spammingi n my serious thread

He is feeding off your anger, Just ignore his threads.

Anyways, I hope there is not only gonna be a couple servers open cuz then we are gonna have like hundreds of people trying to get in to a 36 man server :)

If it comes to that I am gonna setup my own DED server cuz i have really good connection at my dads work. T1 connection i believe.

Dalamari said:
ktimekiller, you can always IGNORE IT, go play with your erector set or something. And Dr-X I'm sure you can go and play "hide the banana with daddy" instead of bothering us all.
wow, that was so random, and just so funny

Maseeh said:
He is feeding off your anger, Just ignore his threads.

Anyways, I hope there is not only gonna be a couple servers open cuz then we are gonna have like hundreds of people trying to get in to a 36 man server :)

If it comes to that I am gonna setup my own DED server cuz i have really good connection at my dads work. T1 connection i believe.
i believe that source will have max of 64, i heard that somewhere... somewhere.... i forget......

I should hope there are alot of good servers up, I'm sure that most for the first day will be personal servers that lag like a mofo.

Wow steam powered users act more mature then this

Wussup with this?

The hl2.net forums are a place of unity, funny avatars/signatures, and people bragging about there computer specs. This is no place for fighting. :)

TheUnkillableDot said:
The hl2.net forums are a place of unity, funny avatars/signatures, and people bragging about there computer specs. This is no place for fighting. :)

STFU or I'll kick your ass.

You cannot beat MEGATRON

*kickass transformer sound*

transformer sound pwns all.

Dr-X is my brother :|

And ktimekiller don't talk about my mum like that.

Oh, and please don't ban Dr-X's IP or I won't be able to use the forums :hmph:

iamaelephant said:

hahahaha

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Is he older than you?

iamaelephant said:

That is quite funny.

I was going to post something serious here, but ended up reporting ktimekiller to the moderators. This is no way to behave just because you are anonymus...

Back