Post your funniest flashes!

dude, that is the best flash out there. Send it to all you know, they'll hate you for days. LOL

the abc one sucks.
The badger one is just weird.

The one with the *piss your pants now* made me do just that. :(
I'm all wet and warm...

Anyways, there was one about a little guy who was shooting alot of other little guys.... was pretty good.. cant remember it.. o well

LOL I'm addicted to that Sajjad Ali thing now. It gives me an immidiate adrenaline rush. :LOL:

Yea, I love it too. I downloaded it to my hd just in case it's not on the internet after a while. I thought about showing it to my parents, but then I thought that might not be good for their health since their over 50. I sent it to my girlfriend over a year ago and she got so pissed at me. But it was worth it LOL

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
LOL I'm addicted to that Sajjad Ali thing now. It gives me an immidiate adrenaline rush. :LOL:
Man the music at first puts me in a trance...

http://fun.from.hell.pl/2002-11-30/SajjadAli.swf[/qoute]

FRICKING SON OF A MOTHERLESS... Dude. I even suspected that. Heh. I was thinking this is kind of almost pleasant and reading the text and pow. People do not click his link!

OMFG that James Bond one gave me a ****ing lsd flashback, whoa whoa, lol ohh yeah im stoned. Seriously that was whack

Dude Wesley WIllis is the best.... oh yea, and those were insnae

Back