Poster Spellings

fido139

Reaction score
Seriously, I dont understand, do the people who post here have any kind of education? Or is it supposed to be some kind of rebellion thing to not spell correctly on purpose? I mean I can see a typo once in awhile, we all do that, but some of these posts are rediculous.

Whutyall thunk? :bonce:

Fido

Thanks for posting this in the General Half-Life 2 Forum, I can really see the relevance of it. Moved.

the internet has caused widespread laziness. and companies see this, and feed us so we grow old and fat in our chairs. Even our beloved VALVe has created steam, the lazy mans way out of buying games :p

fido139 said:
Seriously, I dont understand, do the people who post here have any kind of education? Or is it supposed to be some kind of rebellion thing to not spell correctly on purpose? I mean I can see a typo once in awhile, we all do that, but some of these posts are rediculous.

Fido
Rediculous? :LOL:
You stuck your whole foot in your mouth there.

fido139 said:

Fido

There are many people here that don't have English as their first language.

OMGWTF?//? forum spelling r0X0rs. you need to be chillin cuz me and my homiez are gonna stay TRU 4 LYFE kid...

;)

Damn noobs are over running the lounge area...

You know what I really hate...
If you type like this......

Didnt want to post it straight in because the moderators might be offended and delete it.

oh sorry just change the anz****** to anzf a g g o t
without the spaces ofcourse, the language was blocked!?

WhiteZero said:
Welcome to the internet...
yes, that and.......

DONUT B FRONTIN ON MAH AIS! I KILL U, I KILL U GOOD!

(no those were not authentic death threats you are all aware of my petite physic :p )

1) you spelt something wrong yourself
2) you posted in the wrong forum originally

Nice work :D

fido139 said:

Fido

Several grammatical errors and spelling mistakes in a post complaining about grammar and spelling. How's that for Irony?

And to top it all off you posted in the wrong forum you doofus!

Back