Posters

Reaction score
Right now I have the following posters -

-Fight Club
-Pulp Fiction
-Boondock Saints
-Scarface

These are some of my favorite movies. I want 1 more poster..but I can't think of any ideas. Looking for something uniqe or a Family Guy poster...but the 4 family guy posters I've seen aren't my thing. Any ideas?

EDIT: I also found an awesome t-shirt on allposters.com that says, "Finish your beer. There's sober kids in India." It's perfect because my dad's from India. Good partying shirt :)

gfySYHD

Edit: I deleted my post lol, sorry. Didn't read the thread.

One of my favorites was a parody of all those "character trait" posters that had the word in a big font up top and then an explanation at the bottom. It was...
TEAMWORK
(insert picture of drunk guys)
there's no "i" in drunk

i love posters, i have:

like 4 rollerblading posters
a tribalgear poster
a rumblewear poster
a bob marley poster
a high life poster with hazy colors and giant weed leaf
an hallucinogenic poster that moves alone without the need for drugs
the full Homies bunch poster
the Jak and Daxter poster that comes with the game
the montreal downtown map, for some reason i think it looks neat
the Yo Momma jokes poster (laminated)
a Scarface poster

i'm currently looking for the Johnny Cash poster where he stands with a trenchcoat and his guitar. can't seem to find it.
i don't have any music posters, which sucks cause i would love that, for some reason hiphop artists/bands don't tend to make posters.

I have

-Zeppelin Cloth hanging above my comp
-huge Dark Side of the Moon poster behind my monitor
-Framed picture of Jimi Hendrix w/ guitar fret going down the right side above my headboard of my bed
-Pink Floyd - Echoes Album Cover cloth hanging above my bed
-Jimi Hendrix cloth hanging on ceiling
-Jim Morrison cloth hanging infront of my door, kinda like a shroud
-Pink Floyd The Wall movie poster
-Led Zeppelin Concert poster
-Beatles- Abbey Road huge poster.

Poster of SOAD (cartoon one where they're on the elephant, I've seen SO many people with this poster), poster of Jose Passilas (drummer from Incubus), and um... I think there was one other. I'm not really a poster person :p

Only poster I've got is a stylish black & white Reservoir Dogs poster. I've got Full Metal Jacket and a bunch of others tucked down somewhere though...

Back