Ppsh 41

Nodbugger

Reaction score
ppsh1.jpg

1117 polys.

The barrel and front iron sights arent messed up, Im guessing its just the angle or light.

Nice work. Just wack a smooth group around it. If you think about it, if its for a game, half of the clip will be off screen and the players left hand will be holding the clip. Cause i think thats how theree held. Looks a little skinny but im not familiar with this weapon. Also inside the barrel there seems to be some edges in some areas and none in others. I think its see through through there aswell. You might wanna sacrifice polys to build it up in there so its not see through.

Ya the barrel is messed up. Im gonna have to remake it i think.

you could go up to 1500 triangles if you want imHo, so delete that ammo clip and redraw it with more segments cause that's the one thing you will clearly see in 1st person view, other then that the gun seems nice

ye, if I was u I would extrude in some faces for the abrrel holes and make them look like holes

Also as they said u need more detail on the ammo clip. Personally I would add a lot more polgons to other places to give it that little bit more roundness.

give the magazine more sides. even though, lik short fuse said mosr of it won't be visable, from the angle the player will see it, the the smooth groups won't had the edges.

well, tbh theres quite a few problems with it. with the sights, the side is missing on the rear one. i know you said so, but im guessing either theres no tri there or its facing the wrong way. this is the same case as on the barrel, you can see theres no other side to it. maybe its flipped again, but atm it just looks like a plane with holes in it. if possible, id recommend alpha maps on that bit. COD does it that way and tbh i couldnt care less whether its fully modelled or not. itd probably give you a smoother curve on the edges anyway.

Back