preload six?

Reaperman

Reaction score
my half life 2 just started preloading again, and i got the entire update 5 (all of the CS:S maps)

is this a new update? i didnt see any news...

urm...someone checked the steamgraph thingy yet??? or you could do it.

Edit: Actually I SERIOUSLY doubt it will be preloading again, after another was only just released.

Haven't heard anything sorry bud :(

I just loaded steam (which had been off since last night),. nada.

Steam downloaded ~100megs of something onto my pc between 4-5pm CST

hype.db said:
Steam downloaded ~100megs of something onto my pc between 4-5pm CST

Do you have the ATi voucher?

Steam is updating for me right now ... and I have everything (or so I thought)

And yes I do have an ATI Voucher.

Attachments

• steamupdate.JPG
    steamupdate.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 308
steam didnt update, half life 2 preloaded something, my steam had been off since morning, i turned it on, and noticed that it had the "updating" tray icon... (you know what im talking about?) i checked hl2 and it was updating.... only took a few minutes...

i do not have ati voucher, and half life 2 uploaded, not CS:S (i dont have CS:S)

Oh, its CS:S,. I did notice it jumped up to 940megs last night. Thats probably just about everything but the key.

Reaperman said:
why would it go into Hl2 then?
Because you're not in the CS:S beta, so it hasn't been seperated from the HL2 files for you yet... (my guess)

hmm. i just started steam, and it's updating with something.

my installation has a bug that has been going on for the last 2 preloads where i don't see exactly what's being installed (i just see "Scanning" in the steam monitor.) i preloaded the cs:s maps last night, so i doubt it's those..

anyway, i had steam on an hour ago, it didn't do anything, so i turned it off. now i turned it on to play condition zero, and it's busy. anyone else getting activity?

edit: it was a short update. only 5 mintues. maybe i was missing part of a map or something.

Back