Prince of Persia (ALL) Owners -- Starforce Question

BinaryBanzai

Reaction score
I am soon to purchase Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (which includes the two previous installations of the series, or so I've heard (can anyone confirm this please?)), and I have a question about Starforce. How bad has it infected everyone's system? When (and if) you installed Prince of Persia, did it properly uninstall Starforce as well? Also, did it affect anything else on your computer?

i own many previous games with starforce on them and they all ininstalled correctly for me, leaving no tace of its excistence. As for all 3 games coming with The 2 Thrones................that would be a negative

My brother had to get a new DVD drive because of Starforce. I refuse to buy any Ubisoft game that has Starforce with it.

BinaryBanzai said:
I am soon to purchase Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (which includes the two previous installations of the series, or so I've heard (can anyone confirm this please?)), and I have a question about Starforce. How bad has it infected everyone's system? When (and if) you installed Prince of Persia, did it properly uninstall Starforce as well? Also, did it affect anything else on your computer?

google search for starforce driver remover...... have fun:)

I will never buy a starforce protected product again ..I installed a demo awhile back that came with starforce and my cd-r refused to work no matter what I did

a anti-pirating technology that rapes your optical drives ...basically it checks on game start up whether you have a physical disk in your optical drive

yea i heared that SF caused alots of problems for some people

Back