Problem when testing maps; Graphic node out of date...?

J

jrosnell

When testing my own made map or trying to play custom map I got this message when map first runs: "Graphic node out of date. Rebuilding..."

What to do?

Also there r some other strange errors in console log.
Anyone mind to help me a bit. I'm beginner with SDK (made maps with DEDIT few years ago to AvP2).

Game.dll loaded for "Half-Life 2"
Warning! Game event listener registerd for all events. Use newer game event interface.
Warning! Game event listener registerd for all events. Use newer game event interface.

CSoundEmitterSystem: Registered 5129 sounds
CResponseSystem: scripts/talker/response_rules.txt (217 rules, 214 criteria, and 208 responses)
maxplayers set to 1
Heap: 256.00 Mb
Sound Initialization
Set primary sound buffer format: yes
Using secondary sound buffer
2 channel(s)
16 bits/sample
44100 samples/sec
DirectSound initialized
Sound sampling rate: 44100
Parsed 23 text messages

execing config.cfg
cc_lang =
1 CPU, Frequency: 2.1 Ghz, Features: AuthenticAMD SSE MMX 3DNow RDTSC CMOV FCMOV
execing valve.rc
material "vgui/servers/icon_secure_deny" not found
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/servers/icon_secure_deny
Spawn Server testi1
Begin loading faces (loads materials)
End loading faces (loads materials)
else
execing skill.cfg
Invalid file size for motd.txt
CInstancedSceneResourceManager: 1096 .vcds total 1.26 Mb, 59.93 % of capacity
Created class baseline: 7 classes, 1205 bytes.
Game started
Missing CD Key from registry, inserting blank key ' MY GAME AINT WAREZ, NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE WITH MY CD-KEY.

Half-Life 2
Map: testi1
Players: 1 / 1
Build 2596
Server Number 1
Initializing renderer...
Signon traffic "CLIENT": incoming 31.623 Kb, outgoing 803 bytes
Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...

Node Graph out of Date means that there is no existing nav information for npcs in your map so it has to make that information. It's something you can ignore.

Dunno about the rest.

If they give you no trouble, ignore them.

Valve left a lot of things unfixed, for no real reason other than laziness.

"PutClientInServer: no info_player_start on level"

You are not spawning at the designated spawn point. HL2 can't find the designated spawn point (info_player_start). Instead you are most likey spawning on the origin. I am not sure why you would be experiencing this and no one else would be. Perhaps try running it in a different mod. If you are trying to play it in garry's mod, extract everything to HL2 or vice-versa.

Back