Problems!!!! fy_iceworld(s)

Reaction score
ok, i have no idea wat is causing this. I start playing css and decide to play abit of ice world, starting and loading works fine. So i start to play and go to pick up a weapon, but to my suprise all the weapons start just disappearing one by one, the only ones i can pick up are ones that people have dropped, any ideas?

hmm...well from what i know, all the iceworld version i have played on Source are buggy/glitchy and the one ur describing seems no different.

until someone makes a bug/glitch free map, ur stuck.

damn, cause the funny thing is (which i failed to mention above) is that it didnt happen before, only now.....weird

i know exactly what ya problem is ya wanna here it
and i dont whant to sound rude
DONT PLAY SH@TY UNOFFICIEL MAPS AND YOU WONT HAVE THESE STUPID PROBLEMS

Yup..the update made it so that all weapons placed on ground by mappers will dissapear after an amount of time. Which makes all the aim_ maps pretty useless unless you can get to the weapon before it dissapears.

theres a buy zone at the centre of the map. pretty sure thats where everybody gets their weapons from. you will have to survive till you get there though, if you get there

Glo said:
theres a buy zone at the centre of the map. pretty sure thats where everybody gets their weapons from. you will have to survive till you get there though, if you get there

ya i hate that damn update but fy maps arent fun if u just buy weopons

Another of the numerous bugs in CS:Source.

Unless they don't fix it. Than it's a 'feature.' ;)

Back