Problems reinstalling Doom 3

tomo13

Reaction score
While I am waiting for a patch (could be a long wait) I decided to reinstall Doom 3.This is where the problems started.
The install was very quick(too quick) and when I looked in Program Files there is nothing there under Doom3.
When I originally uninstalled I had to do it manually as I was having problems after I did a semi reformat.I have a HP which lets you reformat without loosing everything.All my games were lost except Doom.
Is there any way of sorting this mess out because I am close to doing a full reformat which is a bit drastic just to play a game for a bit.
Hope all this makes sense and any help would be greatfully accepted.

tomo13 said:
While I am waiting for a patch (could be a long wait) I decided to reinstall Doom 3.This is where the problems started.
The install was very quick(too quick) and when I looked in Program Files there is nothing there under Doom3.
When I originally uninstalled I had to do it manually as I was having problems after I did a semi reformat.I have a HP which lets you reformat without loosing everything.All my games were lost except Doom.
Is there any way of sorting this mess out because I am close to doing a full reformat which is a bit drastic just to play a game for a bit.
Hope all this makes sense and any help would be greatfully accepted.

Try deleting it and then going to the registry and deleting all references to doom 3??

Back