Problems with the new update, Post your problems and Fixes

R

redneck24

The new update is just a whirlwind of problems. Mainly that 20-30% of players now have a hard and steady 10 fps. Or just a huge decrease in FPS rate. And some high high pings. Now this is a error that isnt degragging or spyware of virus related for people who might think this is gonna help. I have the problem too, i had about a max of 60fps going on now i get 9-10 fps constantly. So if anyone could help me, i mean a real solution, or other people who need help post your problems here. All i ask is you people who dont have this problem and are annoyed with all these posts to just shut up. Many people have this problem and they all want it fixed. All i want is to fix my problem and to get this problem rid of, and for the people who had no problems with the new update to either help or not badger people who are "annoying you" . Because this is a help forum ISNT IT?????????

i dont have any problems with the new update but ! i have a neat little fix for slight jitters, when you enter a game go into console and type cl_smooth 0

it'll stop predictions and get your fps a little more constant

yeah that raised it a couple.. THnx for the help but 11 fps is still.. Well.... LEts say its fast......=X

Back