$$Programming JOB$$

polyguns

Reaction score
Ok, I just heard that the company I work for is offering incentive to find some game programmers for us. So if your a game programmer, and want a job, send me your resume, and I'll turn it in. You'll get a paying job and I'll get a bonus if it all works out :D.

So please, hook a brotha up.

The game is a sports game so if you have any experience in that im sure it would help.

Shoot me an email with your resume and cover letter to: [email protected].

Also include the mod you work on so I know if you have good experience, I don't want to hand in a buncha bad resumes and stuff.

BTW this is not a mod job, this is a real job, in southern California which would require relocation.

You have got to be kidding. That is all I have to say about this :|

How many people are going to relocated their whole life just to have a job that we are not even sure that you are serious about. For all we know it could be a scam.

Oh, come on. Who wouldn't jump at the chance of working with polyguns?

Ok, I'll post in the sticky

They just offered a bonus that was well worth it for posting. Yea, we got permission to help recruit, its a referral program, I just want people going through me in order to get the bonus. im selfish that way.

and no one really has to work "with me" just see me around time to time, im pretty well in an office producing all day or getting coffee.

We are also hiring artists. I just know how hard modders work for free so I want to try to get more hired on so they can finally get some reward for their hard work.

You haven't said anything about the company. As far as I know Wal-Mart doesn't hire coders.

interested parties can always email. I know how insane people get around here in threads. Look at this one, and what its become. A simple thread to try to get a good programmer a job has turned into a place where people can insult others in true halflife2.net style.

interested parties can always email. I know how insane people get around here in threads. Look at this one, and what its become. A simple thread to try to get a good programmer a job has turned into a place where people can insult others in true halflife2.net style.

Why would anybody inquire when you don't include any valid information?

Oh, come on. Who wouldn't jump at the chance of working with polyguns?
Come on, Pi Mu Rho! Don't let this chance get away.

How many times is anyone going to give you the offer to work with your idol? :O

Back