promising mods?

lonestar

Reaction score
what do you think which hl2 mods have a good potencial, and making some visible progress.. mods, where a public release is in sight etc.

i want to introduce some of them on my homepage.

thanks in advance.

Ohh yeah, i guess there are several promising mods.

No More Room In Hell :>

See my sig for Black Mesa: Source, the new garg made my cry tears of joy. ;(

rogue threat- sort of like oposing force, looks cool, with new futuristic weapons, and some really good looking levels.
no more room in hell- havent seen much, but has a pretty big buzz.
other than that you can look at mods here and on other sites like hl2modcentral, and decide for yourself.

mikeandike22 said:
rogue threat- sort of like oposing force, looks cool, with new futuristic weapons, and some really good looking levels.
no more room in hell- havent seen much, but has a pretty big buzz.
other than that you can look at mods here and on other sites like hl2modcentral, and decide for yourself.

www.Moddb.com <- i like this better than hl2modcentral.com

-NSF

there are several dozen promising ones, I'd say about 30.

hl2mods.co.uk is what I like, simple layout and simple listings.

Ennui said:
there are several dozen promising ones, I'd say about 30.

hl2mods.co.uk is what I like, simple layout and simple listings.

They don't update much though.. and there "Error" page and "Submit" page don't work.. so i sent an e-mail.. but no reply..

-NSF

Black Mesa: Source
Fortress Forever
No More Room In Hell
Rogue Threat

Those all look pretty promising to me.

Here's some progress from our DevLAN last weekend:

john3571000 said:
sven coop 2
cold war melting point
black mesa source

This man knows what he's talking about, says the project leader of CW:MP. ;) (speaking of that, our 2 year aniversary is coming up in a week or two... :) )

On my short list? (other than my mod)
Insurgency, Resistance & Liberation, Secret of Mana mod. Eternal Silence 2 looks promising, although I'm personally not looking forward to it that much. (not a knock against them; just isn't what I'm interested in!)

mikeandike22 said:

i knew this. but i wanted to open a thread hoping for answers of people, who are more "into the scene" than me. when i'm seeing some people post "black mesa:src", i take it. i don't want to choose based on my personal preferences, but what you guys like, and would be worthy to put on my site.

it's just more efficient to ask here.

Teddy said:
Here's some progress from our DevLAN last weekend:
Dude! Dystopia is looking sweeeet!! Good work!!!1111oneone

I'm looking forward to it.

Check their site?

Also Valandil's now merged with another team who don't seem to be posting up any media on their site. I also checked the other Mod's forums and they seemed a bit dead. Pity that.

Normally I'd say something about thread resurrection, but this time I think it's interesting to see how many of these promising Mods are still looking promising...

so whats on with hostile plante? No progress update since, since when??

Head-humped.

but I'm keeping Schtum about that ;)

john3571000 said:
halo-alike Incoming source deserve mentions too
Don't tell CrazyHarij
ssh.gif
:p

Badge of Blood
Dystopia
Eclipse (if they ever do more)
Hidden
Iron Grip
Minerva
Neotokyo
Zombie Master

Probably some more too that I can't remember.

Back