Putin gets another tiger

French Ninja

Reaction score
This time, it's a pet one
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jRcfo4IoePVZaViv12nHsKnGP73AD93NJGTG0
Russia's Putin gets tiger cub for his birthday

6 hours ago

MOSCOW (AP) ? There's no doubt what Vladimir Putin's favorite birthday present is this year ? a rare Ussuri tiger cub.

State television showed the Russian prime minister affectionately petting the two-month-old female cub on Friday. The tiger weighs only about 20 pounds and sleeps in a wicker basket at Putin's residence outside Moscow.

Putin says a good home will be found for the tiger, presumably in a zoo or wildlife preserve. He hasn't decided what to call her, but is leaning toward Mashenka or Milashka.

Putin refuses to say who gave him the cub for his 56th birthday, which was Tuesday.

The Ussuri tiger is also known as the Siberian, Amur or Manchurian tiger. Fewer than 400 are believed to survive in the wild.
1223656764998ca2.jpg

aleqm5htzorvz1wmo390xv4zc9.jpg

Awwwww. :3

Cult of personality much.

I mean he does a Judo video, he's one step from that singing sky marshal from Starship Troopers 3.

ya he'll give it a good home:

Put1Orig_391125a.jpg

ABOVE HIS FIREPLACE STUFFED AND MOUNTED

I swear that part of the world has one foot firmly planted in barbarism ..like freakin animals wearing clothes

actually the tiger was tranquilised ..but still pigs wearing business suits ..also sheep, horses, a cat, a few puppies and a hen

Yeah, damn those barbaric Slavs!

/

That's badass and cute at the same time, not sure which

Lenin a hand to a baby tiger? He's obviously Stalin until he kills it, and it won't be long before he's Putin it on his mantle.

My birthday's coming up. Anyone know what the best way to drop a hint for this would be?

Lenin a hand to a baby tiger? He's obviously Stalin until he kills it, and it won't be long before he's Putin it on his mantle.
I give you 2 marx out of 10.

Tell your enemies that you would not like a tiger cub for your birthday.

Haha i laughed.

Tigercub is so cutecutectue!

I wish I had a tiger cub, shit would be awesome : <

Lucky bastard.

Back