Query about CS: Source/CZ connection

spitcodfry

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, you can get CS: Source if you already have a copy of Condition Zero. Someone told me that through a particular Fileplanet subscription, you can get a copy of Condition Zero for about $5. The subscription being $15, the game $5. This would seem like the best deal to go with, rather than paying the retail cost. Not to mention all the perks a Fileplanet subscription would give. Only problem is, I can't seem to pinpoint on the Fileplanet site where this particular deal is. CZ isn't anywhere to be found on their list of full titles available for Founder's Club subscribers. Anyone know if this is an actual package you can get through Fileplanet? If so please give me the low down on how to choose this particular package. Thanks in advance for any suggestions/help.

Never heard of that deal ever... And Fileplanet subscription for 15 bucks? Hmm Annual is like 80 bucks....

Iced_Eagle said:
Never heard of that deal ever... And Fileplanet subscription for 15 bucks? Hmm Annual is like 80 bucks....

Looks like I been fed an ample amount of BS.

Spitcodfry, I thought you were dead!

On a lighter notes, some sites sell CZ for about $24 apparently. I've managed to buy a copy for £12.99 (ABout $23) so I'm happy.

Back