Question about the Steam GOLD package...

seed007

Reaction score
That Complete Prima guide they are talking about...is that the big "coffee table book" that has like 400 concept art pictures and was supposedly going to be released 30 days before the actual game? If so im defently getting the gold package.

prima is only publishing one HL2 related title so assume it is.

[Matt] said:
prima is only publishing one HL2 related title so assume it is.

By "one" do you actually mean "Three". They are doing the Strategy Guide, "Raising the bar" and the Mod Makers Guide. And Gabe said it was the Strategy Guide.

Feath said:
By "one" do you actually mean "Three". They are doing the Strategy Guide, "Raising the bar" and the Mod Makers Guide. And Gabe said it was the Strategy Guide.

Dammit, I think the "Raising the bar" was that coffee table book, guess ill be buying that seperatly :-/ Eh who knows.

was refering to the strat guides that prima are famous for.... :/

seed007 said:
Dammit, I think the "Raising the bar" was that coffee table book, guess ill be buying that seperatly :-/ Eh who knows.

Raising the Bar is the coffee table book. The news post specifically says "Strategy Guide". So that's what you'll get.

Feath said:
Raising the Bar is the coffee table book. The news post specifically says "Strategy Guide". So that's what you'll get.

*cries* Oh well, I can wait for that book till the holidays, then I won't have to pay for it :-/ Ill be too busy playing HL2 anyway......* is making up excuses*

Back