quick question...

Victorious

Reaction score
im in nova prospket and im in the kitchen area and now every fate is locked the farthest i can go is to a little room with health and armor
generators...but where do i go from there?

I think the bit you're in is where you need to jump through a smashed up wall... theres a little hole in the end of the cafeteria area I think

Um... is this right after you kill the first super antlion (starship tropper alien)? if so, in the room that you DIDN'T jump down into, there is a door baracaded with benches and stuff... just use your gravity gun and go through there.

yeah there is a hole in the middle of the wall but u really dont need to go threwthat u will just get a gernade threw at u ..but i go around it and then theres all these gates and none of them open?

Iskra : yea i'm farther then that its a caffitera and then a gate thats open and u can go to the left of it and there is a little area with a arrmor and health generator..but then u cant go anywhere no openings

ahhh i got it theres a window u can break..but theres only 1 u can break ok thx guys :) :)

Back