R6 Vegas 2 is Now Available on Steam

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
<div align="center">
1208442224_header.jpg
</div>[br]

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is now available on Steam for $49.95. Recipient of numerous awards, including 2006 Best First Person Shooter and Best Online Game, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 pushes the top-selling franchise to new heights with new gameplay features and groundbreaking co-op and multiplayer modes.

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to rescue America’s sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will force you into heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all.

<div align="center">
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
</div>[br]
Visit the game's page for more info.[br]
P.S This is for US &amp; Canada only.

Recipient of numerous awards, including 2006 Best First Person Shooter and Best Online Game, Tom Clancy?€™s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 pushes the top-selling franchise to new heights

Errr....what? Dont they mean Rainbow Six Vegas??? How can the sequel win awards from 2 years ago???

Ubi lost out, I`ve been playing this now for a while, and since they decided I couldn`t buy it because I`m not American or Canadian, they haven`t seen a penny.

[sarcasm]Great way to stop piracy[/sarcasm]

Ubi lost out, I`ve been playing this now for a while, and since they decided I couldn`t buy it because I`m not American or Canadian, they haven`t seen a penny.

[sarcasm]Great way to stop piracy[/sarcasm]

Admittedly I would do that too considering I am pissed at Ubi right now but I want to try out vegas 1 and 2 online so I can't pirate it.

Admittedly I would do that too considering I am pissed at Ubi right now but I want to try out vegas 1 and 2 online so I can't pirate it.

What country you in, I know it comes to retail in the UK tomorrow, maybe you could buy it then.

Thoguh if you`ve never played a Vegas game, I recommend getting the original first (you can pick it up cheaply at retail now), seeing if you like that, as the sequel is pretty much the same.

I live in the UK but I'd just like it on steam as I much prefer digital distriution :(

I live in the UK but I'd just like it on steam as I much prefer digital distriution :(

I don`t think they've even said if the Ubi games are going to be available to us at any point have they?

Why get it on steam if you could? It costs more than retail the last time I looked.

Even buggier then it's predecessor.
If you're going to buy it, buy it on the 360.
This is just another sloppy port.

Why get it on steam if you could? It costs more than retail the last time I looked.

R6 vegas 1 isn't, it's cheaper. R6 vegas 2 is about the same.

I don`t think they've even said if the Ubi games are going to be available to us at any point have they?

they have to at some point surely :(

Even buggier then it's predecessor.
If you're going to buy it, buy it on the 360.
This is just another sloppy port.

I've had no trouble with it, runs nice compared to the first one which was way to unoptimised.

Back