Radeon 9800XT pics...

Sure, lets all comment about its fan. like a big fan is such a bad thing. its not like it eats up another slot like them "big ass fanvidea cards"

That Monarch Hornet 64 machine is a BEAST!

As for the 9800XT, I won't be buying one (as I have a 9800 Pro), but the decals made the fan look mad! And Evil, you shutup, that fans rocks, you can't deny it! ;)

oke, here is a thought. this card will be bundeled with hl2 right? so that meanse either hl2 wont be delayed for such a long period or once hl2 hits shelves in december this card is outdated

Great card. Great fan.
Looks like EVIL has an nVidia card..

OMG, IT LOOKS SO BADASS! I'm going to get one!! :drool:

LOL I had a dream the other night for some reason about the XTs, and it looked JUST like this!

Yeah, I like it. Wonder if its the exact same as a pro with a higher clock speed..?

..yeah, what exactly is better about these XT models??

Updated hardware codepaths. Slightly differing instruction set from a radeon 9700, which will get within 5 frames per second of a 256mb 9800xt.

that is by far the best looking card ive ever seen i want one so bad omg.

I just bought my AIW 9800 Pro too. O'well, I really like my AIW, I think all my other cards from now on will be AIW cards. They're just that cool.

This has been posted already. Moved to hardware and locked.

perfectly content with my 9800 Pro, not gonna buy a new card that'll give me 5 extra fps

Originally posted by EVIL
oke, here is a thought. this card will be bundeled with hl2 right? so that meanse either hl2 wont be delayed for such a long period or once hl2 hits shelves in december this card is outdated

good point!

but if it comes out in Dec then they can just lower the price.

Back