Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is Now Available for Pre-Order

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is now available for pre-purchase in Canada and the United States via Steam. The game will be available Weds, April 16th via Steam for just $49.95.

Featuring customizable characters for single player and multiplayer games, plus single player, multiplayer and co-operative game modes, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is one of the most anticipated PC game releases of the year.

In the mean time you can pick up the original Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas for just $19.95 ($17.95 if you buy it before April 16th).

God damnit ubi give us some ****ing games!! :flame:

The same goes to you atari

i didn't read the whole news, but it's only for usa and canda, right?
*scrolls up*
why......

If they really don't want my money then fine

*goes to pirate bay*

Cause Tom Clancy is an American fan whom Ubi produces America fan games for?

Yeah but despite the fact that Ubi is a french company and even the people in france can't buy their games? Does no one else see this as strange?

Yeah but despite the fact that Ubi is a french company and even the people in france can't buy their games? Does no one else see this as strange?

Not if they have some sort of contractual agreement with retailers that says they're not allowed to.

I'd love to try rainbow six vegas, but 20 is too high for me if i can't try it out. The lack of demos on the PC these days is absurd. Makes me think they're banking on me NOT liking it. Do they really want me to pirate it to try it? Amazing.

Yeah but why should there be a restriction? It's like what has been said previously do they not want my money?

Of course this doesn't apply to steam (although for a global digital distribution service it seems quite contradictory) but applies to all other publishers as well. (I'm looking at you EA no way I'm getting rock band now)

I played a little bit of Vegas (only about half an hour) and I didn't enjoy it very much at all.

Good Marketing, Below-Average game.

IMO:|

Not played R6V2 yet (will be in about an hour, sorry Ubi, you need to fire your marketing head) but I really enjoyed the original (which I bought) so I should enjoy this version which is supposedly far better optimised than the original was.

Not played R6V2 yet (will be in about an hour, sorry Ubi, you need to fire your marketing head) but I really enjoyed the original (which I bought) so I should enjoy this version which is supposedly far better optimised than the original was.

It's exactly the same as the original except for a couple of new additions, they could've released it for free as content pack or something.
I almost feel bad for anyone who paid $60 for it.

It's exactly the same as the original except for a couple of new additions, they could've released it for free as content pack or something.
I almost feel bad for anyone who paid $60 for it.

Yep, your right, pretty much the same, not that that`s bad, but for a full price game you expect a little change.

people stop being upset about the fact that it's only availble in canada and america because it's just the same as RSV1 ( except for some add-ons)

people stop being upset about the fact that it's only availble in canada and america because it's just the same as RSV1 ( except for some add-ons)

you dont see those as valid reasons to be mad?

What if I haven't played the first and want to but can't cos it's only availbale in the US?

That's not the point, I should be able to get it on steam if I want to.

Hahaha, check me out in Vegas 2:-

stevegasfx4.jpg

I do actually have hair, it`s just so blond it doesn`t show so well on the webcam in artificial light, also, my heads not that slim, so it is a kind of wierd, chissled, warped version of me.

Still...it`s better than playing as a character that looks like an even older George Clooney.

Here`s a small Vegas2 snippet I made for people who are undecided wether to get it or not:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPLgJFuWqMM

Back