Raising the Bar paperbacK?

shapeshifter

Reaction score
Looking at amazon they are now shipping Raising the Bar. But its listed as paper back.

I thought they were releasing it as a hardcover? (aka coffee table type book) :bonce:

I'm quite certain its hard back, they have had it listed as paperback for a long time, before the details of hardback were annoucned (i think) so it could just be them not updating the info,

maybe someone should email them, but I know there is a VALVe email somewhere about this confirming its hard back.

It will be sold seperately. It will NOT come with the CE, it will NOT come with Steam gold. It's 288 pages long and can't fit into any box!

when u say now shippin do u mean we;ll get it in 2 to 3 days?

wait, you can buy it already?

edit; nevermind, you can't.

Another question; will it be available in other countries (in orginal English?), and will it be buyable through steam? (if you could buy it through steam, you can save on shipping with the stuff from gold edition)

I clicked on the Buy with One Click Button and it says it will be shipped to me in 2 to 3 days.

So wait a minute, this thing is the size of a coffee table? Is that what i'm hearing?

Anyone know when it's going to be out? Game.net still says "TBC" also whats the weight?

:cheers: I am guessing next week release or the first week in November.

Back