Random Thoughts

SLH

Reaction score
Post 'em here. :)

Just how important do you need to be before you can get assasinated??? (as opposed to murdered)

Y'know how supermarkets (in the UK) have those little strips to seperate purcheses at the checkout... What if a shop sold them???

was it a bad idea for me to drink a litre of rubbing alcohol?

Why is it that the women who don't even think about wearing something that might show some skin do show you the video of how they gave birth to their kid? :x

Why is my life so boring and misunderstood?

What is that makes me think that I'll do my homework later and then end up sitting 11:53 PM trying to do them but instead gets caught up by Half-Life2.net/forums ?

Why does the word 'lisp' have an s in it? thats just cruel

What if there is no real meaning to life and we're just some random carbon-based anomaly floating in space without purpose or reason?

Why do girls take offence when you ask them their bra size?

@ N0N1337H41
Well techinically, we would have a reason....to float around

How fast would you have to run to lift from the ground because of the centrifugal force?

Who are you and why are you reading my post?

And what is Loshadka's avatar doing anyway?

Do these thoughts matter?

What if an airplane crashed and you we're in the bathroom in it?

What if question marks never existed(?)

"..."

"Whoa, something new, a thought! Wait, there it goes again. Time to go back to a blank mind."

"..."

"Badgers? Badgers! We don't need no stinkin badgers!"

"UHF was a great movie"

"I am going to watch The Demented Cartoon Movie, again."

"..."

what would happen if things worked they way they were supposed to

monkey salad

geez i want my legs to get strong just above the knee. then ill be able to jump high...sort of like flying but different..i want to train my legs and arms. im hungry.

apparently, girls don't like to be called fat.

my right arm needs excersizing

a bowling ball wearing a mexican hat? what the hell was i thinking?

******* is the epitome of wrong

Wait, what was Professor Plutonium doing making little girls anyways?

Would I be gay if I sucked my own dick?

Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

AH SNAKE A SNAKE, SNAKE A SNAKE ooooooooo It's a snake

It's a Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger

*OMG I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD*

If a brick didn't know how to sit on walls no more, what would you ask it?

Whats the worst way to die?
Living your whole life without ever being who you wanted to be or doing what you wanted to do.

Can i *ass* you a question (shows ass to guy reading this)

Originally posted by nw909
Mushrooms are taking over earth! /QUOTE]

they are...there's a giant fungus growing over many acres, and it's all the same organism--some scientists kept walking out farther to do dna testing on it and they kept going and going--it's the most massive organism that exists on this planet....and it's waiting under the ground......mushrooms are scary, scary things; i think i'll eat some

why is it that in scary movies, the killer can be walking around very slowly and the other people are running like crazy, but the killer somehow catches up?

why am i posting on this thread past midnight when i should be asleep?

Why on teen horror movies to the victims decide to split up, then each enter a darkened room with no flashlight backwards?

Originally posted by DarkelP
Why do you eat a square meal on a round plate?

Sorry to be anal, but this comes from the good old days of pirates and big boats. Food used to be served on square wooden plates, as they were easier to stack on a moving ship. There was also some other reason about equal portions in each corner BS aswell... but i can't remember! :-P

Is your question a question? Well, yes, considering you added a question mark to the end of the sentence.

-Scott

Back