Randomly dissapearing props...?

Pennington

Reaction score
I think they are all phys props for one, but i have plenty of physics props which show up. These are just randomly dissapearing. One is a TV setting on top of a table. It appears to still be there, but instead stuck in teh ground a few feet away and invisible (cuz it impedes your walking, and you can blow it through with the gravgun, but you never see it). Then i have some tables, desks, etc, missing. Any idea why this is?

Also, how can i set stuff on shelves to make sure it will stay? I wanted to put a bunch of weapons and ammo on some bookshelves, and i was gonna hide a 357 inside of a refrigerator. However, the ammo all falls through the shelves. And the shelf spawns a few feet from where i put it. The gun shelf seems fine.

thanks

Sound like you have accidently changed the fade distances (the circles at the centre of the model when selected)

Select the offending props, alt enter, and change the Start fade distance to -1 and end fade distance to 0.

As for the ammo and stuff, is there an otion in 'flags' of that model to stop movement?

Try ticking the 'Start asleep' flag for the shelves, I had that prob too at first.

Back