Re-arranging Steam Games List?

Penfold

Reaction score
Hi, hope this is the best place to put this thread.

Is there a way of re-arranging the games list in Steam? I say this because I have just installed HL2 CTF, and it has been put at the bottom of the list, below ricochet TFC etc, an I would like to put it further up, nearer DOD: S and CS: S.

Also, can I change the icons (yes, I have had experience with Photoshop, icons, ico and png files etc.) assigned to mods/games etc. If so, how?

Ok, I won't bother messing with any code. Just thought it would be a nice idea.

Thanks for the link, will use that. Also - I know how to make transparent TGA's, so they will look good. Thanks

I have found the 16x16 tga file for CTF it's here: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\SourceMods\HL2 CTF\resource

I assume I can just replace that, then it will show in the Steam games list. :imu:

why would you care about where the mod is in the games list lol.

Coz I like to have a small Steam window showing only the games I use regularly. I don't like to boast how many Valve games I own :eek:.

I don't like to boast how many Valve games I own .
I have every single one of them and I'm proud of it, you should be too!:cheers:
As for the games list rearranging i hope valve will implement it soon, it would be a nice feature.

i really dont think valve think that anybody actualy cares what order they have their games in. lol you guys are just tooooo fussy.

Back