RE2 Filming Pics Out!!!

Thats really cool, now you can see zombies and shit in your school killin' peoples.

This guy plays the Russian Soldier ... will be eated by those dogs.

I asked them and a technician guy told me this movie is about ... saving a little girl. wow. i thought the sequel wouldnt be so crappy... damn

They are doing helicopter fast rope scene downtown in October. and at the end, Racccccooooon City will be NUKED ! lol

you lucky guy!! and how cool will it be, when you watch the finished film!! you'll like walk round your skool, thinkin 'hey, this is where zombies eat that dude!!' kinda thing. Your lucky

Originally posted by lammmbda
I asked them and a technician guy told me this movie is about ... saving a little girl. wow. i thought the sequel wouldnt be so crappy... damn

They are doing helicopter fast rope scene downtown in October. and at the end, Racccccooooon City will be NUKED ! lol

That was my fav part of RE3.

Originally posted by nw909
How come you have the same stoned look in each pic haha?

I got sunburned thats why. ****ing blackout with no AC

yer, when the city went boom!, it was like '.......wow'

I loved the end battle with all the corpses scattered around and Nemisis doing the transformations and the gun thinger and the cutscene of the nuke and teh awesomeness.

Man that is so cool. I wish they would film a big film near me. Well, they have done stuff in Manchester, but they always block it off.

the game just ruled as a whole, it was just so more action packed then the other games. And the nemisis was one of the greatest bad guys in video gaming history IMO

It might be that girl that is the main computer(?)(I dont know if i remember right thing).
The girl that says:
"You'll never get out of here"
Or something...

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Man that is so cool. I wish they would film a big film near me. Well, they have done stuff in Manchester, but they always block it off.

Heh, my friends got to see some of the car chases from 2fast2furious in florida.

The closest i have been to a movie recording is once in NY when they recorded Law & Order...

Err...lol...

I have never saw anything like this personal. I never see celeberty's NEVER!!

RE1 was ok not brilliant not scary. but entertaining

This guy plays the Russian Soldier ... will be eated by those dogs.

Titus's brother !! Wooohooo ! Maybe it isn't the same title in USA...

Movies dont have to do much to impress me, i could watch Resident Evil 24 hours a day if i was getting food. With that being said, im defiently going to see part 2, i love those kind of movies, always makes me wonder what would happend if this shit really went down in the world? :) Leet Leet

well, take aside all the death and destruction....something like the resident evil out break would be an awesome rush...

defiently. would be sweet to finally break out all the weapons we have been buying and just unload the magazines eh?

Shit...the world is too boreing...we need an outbreak in america....though, i wouldnt want to get anything so it would have to be givin by people? Yea that sounds right...

wWTFff em i talking about im crazyXXXX

Yeah man, an outbreak would be sweet. I would have two swords, an some sort of gun i guess. but its all about the double swords. then the world would turn into the arena. and then we would go to mormon planets, and the world would blow up like 17 times, and everyone would be super powerful and respawn and whatnot. yeah, thatd be cool.

Back